Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Ben Kenobi anything/drunkithreadi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That you don't really believe them?
    You'd like that - it would validate your belief system.

No, I believe what I post here - that the Catholic church is correct in what they teach. People in RL are different, very different from how they are on the Forum.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If you believe in what you post here, than the real Ben can't be that much different from the poly Ben by definition.

Since I usually believe in what I post here, I am not much different in RL either.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Since I usually believe in what I post here, I am not much different in RL either.
        You'd be surprised.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Fortunately it's not an experience I have any desire to have.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Doing Polymeets? Can't understand why. I've met some very interesting people in my life that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Right. Because 'Ben Kenobi' is real.
              That's your Username dumbass.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Comment

I never thought that Ben Kenobi was your real name idiot.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That I'm actually a kind person?
                    No. I was hypothesizing as an optimist who wants to see good in everybody. It's not always about you, Bette....
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      I never thought that Ben Kenobi was your real name idiot.
                      Ben used to worship a picture of the pope thinking it was no different than the real thing. So it's no surprise that he would be confused here.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Doing Polymeets? Can't understand why. I've met some very interesting people in my life that way.
                        I would be willing to bet that I've met more people on Poly in RL than you have. I like to meet MOST of them. I just have no desire to waste my time with the likes of you.
                        I hope that is clear enough.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

ahem
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ben used to worship a picture of the pope thinking it was no different than the real thing. So it's no surprise that he would be confused here.
                            I can understand how an unbeliever might be confused. It is curious how you don't regard displaying any picture other than the pope as 'worship'.

Comment

I would be willing to bet that I've met more people on Poly in RL than you have. I like to meet MOST of them. I just have no desire to waste my time with the likes of you.
                              I hope that is clear enough.
                              I've met 12 so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X