Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Ben Kenobi anything/drunkithreadi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Ben Kenobi anything/drunkithreadi...

So. Fire away while I can still type...
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Yeah, this should go well.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, apparently almost as well as the Chardonnay...
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Have you ever smoked pot?

Comment

Have you ever smoked pot?
          Nope. Lived with many pot smokers over the years tho. Never partook.

Comment

Thank you for this opportunity to ask questions.

1. When did you turn gay?
            2. Why are you drunk?
            3. Why is Slowwy saying this thread will go well?
            4. Should we colonise Mars?
            5. Would you like me to ask more questions?

Comment

why did the bromance with MTG never blossom in your opinion?
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Should Australia be a British colony again?

Comment

1. When did you turn gay?
                  Never! I like women far too much. I have a weakness for pretty ladies for which I've been blessed in my life. Very thankful for them.

2. Why are you drunk?
                  I drank some chardonnay. My landlady and her boyfriend wanted some company so I joined them.

3. Why is Slowwy saying this thread will go well?
                  Slowwy and I have drank together. Had some good times.

4. Should we colonise Mars?
                  Not before the moon. Gravity wells suck more than Sava's ladyfriends.

5. Would you like me to ask more questions?
                  Sure!

Comment

Should Australia be a British colony again?
                    'Again'? They've never left.

Comment

why did the bromance with MTG never blossom in your opinion?
                      'Didn't?'

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Never! I like women far too much. I have a weakness for pretty ladies for which I've been blessed in my life. Very thankful for them.
                        I drank some chardonnay. My landlady and her boyfriend wanted some company so I joined them.
                        Slowwy and I have drank together. Had some good times.
                        Not before the moon. Gravity wells suck more than Sava's ladyfriends.
                        Sure!
                        1. Why were you having a menage a trois with the landlady and her boyfriend? Sounds obscene.
                        2' Do you have first hand knowledge of Sava's ladyfriends sucking ability?
                        3. Is your landlady Sava's girlfriend?
                        4. Did you get Slowwy drunk on purpose to try to get gay sex?

Comment

Ben, why is your grammar so bad? It's "have drunk".

Comment

1. Why were you having a menage a trois with the landlady and her boyfriend? Sounds obscene.
                            Because I'm that irresistable?

2' Do you have first hand knowledge of Sava's ladyfriends sucking ability?
                            I'm extrapolating from Sava's descriptions...

3. Is your landlady Sava's girlfriend?
                            I'm pretty sure he has a no Texan policy.

4. Did you get Slowwy drunk on purpose to try to get gay sex?
                            Pretty sure it would be the other way around.. He can hold his liquor better than I. I'm a lightweight.

Comment

Ben, why is your grammar so bad? It's "have drunk".
                              Probably because I'm not an American and that's how I was taught...

Comment

Working...
                              X