Have You Seen E-Harmony Commercials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Seen E-Harmony Commercials?

I think that spokesman is one creepy SOB.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I saw them and yes, but I think the whole internet dating thang is pretty creepy.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The Progressive Insurance chick is far creepier.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        Flo is creepy, but in a cool kind of way. The e-harmony guy has no coolness.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

No kidding. Crazy eyes if you're into that sort of thing.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The best commercials are the AT&T TV commercials right now with the kids... "I wish I was back to a human" cracks me up every time.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
              I saw them and yes, but I think the whole internet dating thang is pretty creepy.
              I internet date a lot. I've really only met one or two seriously creepy women. Quite a few seem to be bipolar (which can be fun when they get all frisky). As for looks, well, it can be random. There are lots of bigger gals. They need love too. The ratio of smoking hot to... not... is about 1:10-15.

Although I've never met someone that I would say is relationship material (including me btw), there are lots of cool chicks online. I've been making more friends this way lately than in the past.

It's not that much different from getting dates via real life encounters. It's just faster. Depending on your standards, you could get a date tonight if you actively messaged.

I wouldn't join one of those pay services though. That's bull****. OKcupid is good enough. The eharmony types are just looking for an instant husband. That's not realistic IMO. Relationships are hard work. No website can make it happen easy.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                The best commercials are the AT&T TV commercials right now with the kids... "I wish I was back to a human" cracks me up every time.
                Pretty much
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                X