one thing i dont understand about the sperm cult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one thing i dont understand about the sperm cult

so masturbation is bad because all those sperm are wasted... and is the same as murder

but then having sex for a kid is just as bad because only one sperm out of millions or whatever gets turned into a fetus

so its okay for god to murder millions just for one person

and also, every time a woman has a period, it's murder

all the more reason to institute mandatory transvaginal ultrasounds for women

and transballsack ultrasounds for men

all males under the age of 12 should report to their priest for daily inspections
    To us, it is the BEAST.

How about dem Canucks! They beat the Blackhawks!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Nobody believes masturbation is as bad as murder, or that it is murder, or that it's as bad as abortion or whatever.

The Catholic Church believes that sex should be for procreation and therefore masturbation is bad, not that you're killing millions of souls. It's the difference between a gamete and a zygote. We've been over this.

Comment

You a hockey fan, Reg?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          How about dem Canucks! They beat the Blackhawks!

7-2, *****!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

7 years now without playoffs?

Comment

i thought the hawks played the blues last night? i watched the first period

the hawks were just giving playtime to some rooks/minor leaguers

rook goalie, pirri, morin, ben smith, leblanc (LE BLAH)
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

hey, is detroit in the playoffs?

the battle for the 8 seed between minnesota and detroit was interesting

either way, i get to make fun of some team

detroit for being bad
                or
                minnesota for being bad despite trying to free agent their way into relevancy

"the wild"... what kind of stupid name for a team is that
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Better than Black hawks who aren't even black. .

Comment

i'm sorry all i hear from you is "i like drinking the sperm of my pope god"

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I thought that Onanism was a sin because Onan was basically telling God to **** off, not because every sperm is sacred. I don't know how this somehow turned into ALL masturbation being a sin, but that's religion for you.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Organized Religion is like a political party on steroids, all the control without absolutely any reference to reason.
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

If you don't have sex all those sperm are going to die anyway. The same is true for most of the cells in your body, they live, they die, they get replaced. Only nerve cells are with you your entire life. Muscle cells sort of are, but the nuclei have a life cycle.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            hey, is detroit in the playoffs?
                            Ayup. We've got Anaheim, starting tomorrow night. You get the Wild.

Columbus was the odd team out of the three-way scramble for the last two spots.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

**** columbus
                              what a stupid franchise
                              they should be contracted

along with nashville and carolina... and vancouver because **** YOU vancouver
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X