• Show
Clear All

• Pot Thread

Smoking it, eating it, its all good.

Better than alcohol and cheaper too.

Love watching movies like Bat: Human Feast

Makes me DTF.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

what is DTF?

doubt the force?
    double titty****?

also... WEED

life is such a terrible thing
    anything that makes it seem fun and helps you forget it is awesome
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Excellent thread.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

DOWN TO ****
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	9095265

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	9095266

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Pol Pot was an evil goddamn ***** who deserved to be smoked and baked into brownies.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

bad trip, man

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Guess what. Colorado employers, for a point of reference, can fire you anyway. **** that's it's legal. It's still a joke.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X