My wife insists that I make an announcement on Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife insists that I make an announcement on Apolyton

Considering it is such "a huge part of my life" that I am married and that we are expecting a baby.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

yur first?

Comment

Congratulations!!!

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Congrats, Jon Miller! That's awesome!

Q: Is there any significance to the fact that the OP is not a DP (or, as we now call it, a JM)?
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

WUTANG

-JR: I think, given the news contained in the OP, he appears to already have gotten the DP out of his system.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Congratulations for perpetuating your genes.

: partying emoticons:

Comment

Will they be twins?

Congratulations Jon!
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Way to go
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                      Considering it is such "a huge part of my life" that I am married and that we are expecting a baby.

JM
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Jon, you have the patience of a saint, are probably more thoughtful and self reflective than anyone else here, and your level of educational attainment proves you have the drive to set goals and get things done. Hell, you don't even drink any more. If anyone here would make a good parent it is you.

The not drinking part makes you less fun here but likely a better parent. That said, I still miss the old "I em Jonnn Milllll-er". Also the forum has been sadly lacking of threads about irresponsible, drunken roommates punching holes in walls and not doing dishes until mold and roaches covered everything. Those were the good old days.

Comment

Congrats!
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                            Congratulations for perpetuating your genes.

: partying emoticons:
                            His wife is a hot Indian chick too.

Comment

the one off Big Bang?
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X