Explosions at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    Those aren't the same guys that the FBI released pictures of, genius.

The NY Post will be fortunate not to get sued to within an inch of its life.
    I usually like the NY Post because their headlines are hilarious, but seriously, throughout this entire thing they've been unbelievably full of **** and wrong about everything.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      Hey, I'm not the only one!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173976[/ATTACH]
      Full fledged idiot.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• No, I imagine they knew they were lying when they printed it. The NY Post just doesn't care because it is a tabloid.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• they must be able to get these guys now
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I'm not sure. They seem to be wearing bulky jackets (makes it hard to estimate their weight), hats, sunglasses, maybe even false beards, or tanning lotion to make their skin tone darker. Then again it could be au natural; as I said, those are not great photos so it will be hard to identify them. Can it be done? Sure, but it will take someone who knows them well.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• The caps look distinctive

One good thing we're seeing here, unlike 9/11, is people have vid on their cameras/smart phones and much more CCTV around
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• They both look sort of "Joe College".
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• The cops probably have a lot more video than they are releasing

Comment

• Someone should flesh search them.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                      The cops probably have a lot more video than they are releasing
                      They probably released these to take the heat off of the poor teen whose picture has been on the front of tabloid newspapers.

Comment

• So once these guys have been found, tried and convicted, what should we do with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                          Full fledged idiot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	****-you-nerd-boy.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	9095199

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            If lightning is outlawed, only outlaws will have the Internet.
                            I'm sure this somehow makes sense.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It's for Sava.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ooh. Well, it can only make so much sense then.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X