Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    Foxnews will run with the Saudi line, we distort, you decide
    ****ing Australian-owned "news" outlets...

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
      It's the Post. They don't make mistakes, they make news...
      As in, "Hey! Let's make a guess, blame an ethnic group that has had members perform terrorism in the past, and incite the population against them!" ?

New York Post

Comment

Boston Police now saying the NY Post's claim about a Saudi being arrested is bogus. No arrests made yet nor any persons of interest in custody.

Edit: Beat by Koy and HTower.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I watched about ten minutes of FOXNEWS. Neil Cavuto was trying very hard to not say anything stupid. Actual reporting is so foreign to these people... they don't know how to react. MSNBC tried to not get pinned down with speculation by being all over the map. They mentioned Al Qaeda and domestic (tea party right wingers) all in the same breath.

CNN is just being incompetent as usual. Chris Cuomo was stuck on a plane in Boston... basically just repeating everything he heard from the previous 15 minutes of the CNN broadcast. I say "heard" because he said he wasn't watching... only listening. That's CNN for you.

I at least give the NY Post points for being creative. If you don't know ****, at least make something up.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The police scanner from the scene said Boston police are looking for "A black man with a black backpack and a black hoodie" who was denied access to the Fairmont Copley Hotel, five minutes before the bombing.

Not sure how reputable this site is...

Also, the JFK Library incident is apparently fire related (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23twee...ebeat&src=hash multiple sources)
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              ****ing Australian-owned "news" outlets...
              Rupert is a US citizen now and Newscorp is incorporated in Delaware.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Ick. There are some horrible home videos being posted on youtube including people with limbs missing and bones sticking out.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                  A black man with a black backpack and a black hoodie
                  Treyvon Martin?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    Neil Cavuto was trying very hard to not say anything stupid.
                    And failing I bet, he even looks stupid.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                      Rupert is a US citizen now
                      Doesn't matter; he's Australian and you know it. Mel Gibson, too.

Newscorp is incorporated in Delaware.
                      Everything is incorporated in Delaware.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        Treyvon Martin?
                        Maybe just his silhouette that the police used for target practice down in Florida

Comment

• Oh no, don't get me wrong, we're quite proud of Rupert

Mel Gibson is American from birth

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                            Maybe MSNBC will see the Apolyton discussion and use it to write a Tea Party Terrorist story to counterbalance the Fox News piece then
                            MSNBC goes out of their way not to speculate. Fail on your part.

Comment

• [QUOTE=snoopy369;6215983]
                              The police scanner from the scene said Boston police are looking for "A black man with a black backpack and a black hoodie" who was denied access to the Fairmont Copley Hotel, five minutes before the bombing.

anyone seen Speer?

Comment

• North Koreans

Comment

Working...
                                X