Explosions at Boston Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    MSNBC goes out of their way not to speculate. Fail on your part.
    Maybe you should have been watching. In 30 seconds I heard Chris Matthews blame everyone from Al Qaeda, domestic right wingers to the gunmen on the grassy knoll.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      MSNBC goes out of their way not to speculate. Fail on your part.
      Oerdin, before posting, perhaps spend ~5 seconds thinking about the person posting the absurd statement. Do I normally post like a crazy right wing person? No, I'm pretty much middle of the road. Also, perhaps the might indicate sarcasm? I mean, I can break out the sarcasm sign if it would help next time...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Suspect arrested, a 20 year old Saudi Arabian national. Security videos showed him bringing multiple backpacks to the event.
        Source?
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Idiot-without-a-village Alex Jones says the government is behind the attacks so it can make TSA agents grope you at sporting events.

Alex Jones and the fringe see a "false flag" that will be blamed on the Tea Party, and expand TSA's reach

also... buy gold

On his radio show, Jones speculated that it may have to do with the sudden drop in the price of gold, a favorite commodity of paranoids everywhere. “With gold plunging, what could this signify?”
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Fox is now reporting that as well, though a bit more understated ("guarding" and "It is unknown if the person is a victim or a perpetrator"). Honestly they probably should guard a saudi victim to protect him from potential harm from people jumping to conclusions...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• The thing is, I'd be surprised if there wasnt a saudi victim in the stands. Boston is hella diverse yo.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• We need a new channel called MSNBFoxnews to cut down on the channel surfing.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Also, explosions in Iraq killed 31 and injured over 200. Related? What's the price of gold? That will tell us.

Officials say at least 31 people have been killed and more than 200 others wounded in a series of early morning explosions across Iraq.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                    Oerdin, before posting, perhaps spend ~5 seconds thinking about the person posting the absurd statement. Do I normally post like a crazy right wing person? No, I'm pretty much middle of the road. Also, perhaps the might indicate sarcasm? I mean, I can break out the sarcasm sign if it would help next time...
                    Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply you were and I didn't detect the sarcasm. Use the tags, baby.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                      Source?
                      His source is the NY Post which has been debunked multiple times in this very thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        Idiot-without-a-village Alex Jones says the government is behind the attacks so it can make TSA agents grope you at sporting events.

Alex Jones and the fringe see a "false flag" that will be blamed on the Tea Party, and expand TSA's reach

also... buy gold
                        Yeah, Alex Jone's as a raving right wing loon but his ravings do have pull with a certain demographic (old, crazy, white men). Notice how his claims about the Sandy Hook shooting being a secret plot by Obama to outlaw all guns got picked up by the right wing media? Well, his current rantings claiming the Boston Bombing was a secret government plot have also found traction.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                          http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/15...pokesman-says/

Honestly they probably should guard a saudi victim to protect him from potential harm from people jumping to conclusions...
                          That was my thought as well.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• News conference coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                              North Koreans
                              That would not be a good thing. If it was then trouble is coming folks.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Obama statement at 6:10pm EST... apparently
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X