No announcement yet.

Democrats are the one marshmallow party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a spare that I put on when I want to post on Poly. After all two brains are better than one.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      Supply siders are hilarious. It's such a willfully ignorant ideology.

With tens of trillions of dollars in assets just sitting around... not being invested and not in the hands of consumers... one would think they would get a clue about what's really wrong with the economy.
      Did you just call Scott Sumner a "supply sider"?

His blog is called "the money illusion", you ****ing incompetent.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
        It's not a conservative blog.
        Mankiw is left of krugman?
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Krugman's blog is retarded. The man himself is very smart but is so pathologically dishonest that taking his blog seriously is for morons only.

By the way, I want to stress, I think he's a genius. His NYT blog however is crap.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Both sides are one marshmallow parties, but plutocrats are more influential in the Republican establishment and GOP pols consequently end up fighting on the side of good economic policy more often than their Democratic counterparts. There's no incentive to support rational taxation when your base is Sava, Oerdin, and MrFun.

Comment

I think it's actually that the greater focus on desert (a thoroughly ridiculous moral axiom, in my opinion) leads to greater respect for policies that improve incentives (in general; there are of course cases where you get led astray by that brand of thinking).
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'm not really sure what you mean by "greater focus on dessert" (or did you mean to spell it desert?).

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  I think it's actually that the greater focus on desert (a thoroughly ridiculous moral axiom, in my opinion) leads to greater respect for policies that improve incentives (in general; there are of course cases where you get led astray by that brand of thinking).
                  Interesting point, although I'm skeptical that a significant percentage of the Republican establishment truly cares about dessert as anything more than a cynical means to motivate the base.

Comment

Marshmallows can be dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      Did you just call Scott Sumner a "supply sider"?
                      Who is this person? Why do I care?

His blog is called "the money illusion"
                      good for him
                      you ****ing incompetent.
                      okay
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        Mankiw is left of krugman?
                        Mankiw needs his own radio program called "Mankiw in the Morning." I'd listen to it every day.
                        Last edited by DaShi; April 8, 2013, 22:02.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

God dammit. Now I want marshmallows.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            God dammit. Now I want marshmallows.
                            mmmm and hot chocolate

no i can't

i started working out again

i'm not quite fat sava... but i certainly don't look as good as i did a few years ago

also, the jail bait that goes to the gym is ooooooohhhh so sweet

nothing like toned suburban white girl cheerleader ass
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I bought a huge tub of ice cream today. Rocky road. And marshmallows and chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

I can eat as much as I want, *****es.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                                I bought a huge tub of ice cream today. Rocky road. And marshmallows and chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

I can eat as much as I want, *****es.
                                I have ice cream once a year on average. It's so good, but I have no self-control.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X