No announcement yet.

STOP White Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's part of the government's program to force those poor sweet girls, the very flower of white southern womanhood, to bread (as Kididiot likes to say) with.... with... d-d-d-darkies so they whelp out litters of muds and help destroy the glorious white race. That's what those concentration camps are really for, and why the Kenyan anti-Christ is tryin' to taek all are gunz. Really.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

MtG - uber Conservative ex Commie Kidicious isn't cool with this whole 'right to bear arms' thingy. He hates guns almost as much as he hates black folks.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

That's last week's story. With Kididiot, every day is a brand new world.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
          It's part of the government's program to force those poor sweet girls, the very flower of white southern womanhood, to bread (as Kididiot likes to say) with.... with... d-d-d-darkies so they whelp out litters of muds and help destroy the glorious white race. That's what those concentration camps are really for, and why the Kenyan anti-Christ is tryin' to taek all are gunz. Really.
          It's a fact that "darkies" are more likely either to end up in prison, dead, and/or have little or nothing to do with their children.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            MtG - uber Conservative ex Commie Kidicious isn't cool with this whole 'right to bear arms' thingy. He hates guns almost as much as he hates black folks.
            I don't hate black people because I don't want them to raise little criminals who shoot babies. Stop lying pleease. Have some respect for yourself.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post

That video is a parody ..... right?
              It's an actual white nationalist video trying to justify their white supremacy but without being offensive. Notice how they avoided all their usual babble about ubermensch? Basically, it's just neo-Nazi/Confederate propaganda which isn't well done.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sava is right!
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                X