No announcement yet.

No one should be fired for being gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You seem to be falling into the recent right wing habit of being blatantly bigoted and then just trying to claim it's actually everyone else who is. Some of your posts in this thread have been pretty disgusting, and it's a shame to see that from you. You've seemed to have gone off the deep end in the last week or so. You actually called Kenobi a liberal ffs..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I think you don't know what it means to be a politically correct douchebag. It means that you call people racists, bigots ect. when they aren't. They just confront you with a truth that you are uncomfortable with. You can call me a bigot as many times as you like. You can start in as MtG does and attack me personally with lies. I don't care. I won't be intimidated by you douchebags.
      It's not an attack, sweetie. It's dismissal
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        You seem to be falling into the recent right wing habit of being blatantly bigoted and then just trying to claim it's actually everyone else who is. Some of your posts in this thread have been pretty disgusting, and it's a shame to see that from you. You've seemed to have gone off the deep end in the last week or so. You actually called Kenobi a liberal ffs..
        MtG is clearly, and directly bigoted against uneducated poor white people. I don't happen to even be one. Why isn't it politically incorrect to attack these people. The things that he's said are indeed racist and untrue, yet you call me a bigot for speaking truthfully and addressing a real problem in this country. **** you bastard.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yep, mental illness or dedicated trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
            It's not an attack, sweetie. It's dismissal
            We're all very familiar with your passive-aggressive douchebaggery. Thank you for reminding us though.

Comment

• So you're an ignorant poor black person?
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

So you're an ignorant poor black person?
                So you're prejudice against uneducated poor black people too?

Comment

We're all very familiar with your passive-aggressive douchebaggery. Thank you for reminding us though.
                  You should look up words of more than one syllable before trying to use them. I don't in the least hide or disavow my contempt for ignorant clowns such as yourself. You just don't rise to the level of being worth any actual expenditure of energy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                    Yep, mental illness or dedicated trolling.
                    No. I'm still not effected by your liberal psychobabel that drives people crazy.

Comment

So you're prejudice against uneducated poor black people too?
                      I'm equal opportunity. I don't like ignoramusses of any stripe.

Comment

You should look up words of more than one syllable before trying to use them. I don't in the least hide or disavow my contempt for ignorant clowns such as yourself. You just don't rise to the level of being worth any actual expenditure of energy.
                        That's funny because you never shut up.

Comment

I'm equal opportunity. I don't like ignoramusses of any stripe.
                          Really? But If I say something about uneducated blacks what would you say? You'ld clearly start calling me a bigot and what's worse an ignorant poor white man. Of course you would use much more offensive language and talk about my family etc... You're a liar, a hypocrite and a politically correct douchebag who is indeed very offensive himself.

Comment

• Can you work on a few new names? Your limited vocabulary is reducing your entertainment value.

Comment

Can you work on a few new names? Your limited vocabulary is reducing your entertainment value.
                              You can go away at anytime. I won't be. Don't let me bore you though. I particularly like the words hypocrite and douchebag. They fit you to a T and I don't feel the need for another word at this time, but keep it up and I may call you another name that fits later.

Comment

• Two word vocabulary and proud of it

Comment

Working...
                                X