No one should be fired for being gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b etor View Post
    Triple Tall Skinny Peppermint Mocha, only one pump of each. I don't know the nutrition of it, but it's soooooo tasty.
    Yeah. I haven't had that one yet. Sounds good. My usual is the White Chocolate Mocha.

I love Starbucks... and wish I never read the nutrition info. If you haven't yet, don't. Knowledge ruins everything.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You can do enough sit ups to burn off 1500 calories.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• but i dun wanna
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• That's ok, cause I trolled you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
            Yeah. I haven't had that one yet. Sounds good. My usual is the White Chocolate Mocha.

I love Starbucks... and wish I never read the nutrition info. If you haven't yet, don't. Knowledge ruins everything.
            According to their website, a tall skinny mocha is 110 calories. Fine by me. Skinny implies nonfat milk and sugar free syrups. I always just assumed 200. I do add extra espresso shots, so whatever is in there minus that amount of milk. Sometimes I get it short, other times I get a grande, but usually a tall. Occasionally I get it with soy milk. Or I'll just get a chai tea latte. Those are wonderful. Mmmm starbucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              That's ok, cause I trolled you.
              when?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor View Post
                Triple Tall Skinny Peppermint Mocha, only one pump of each. I don't know the nutrition of it, but it's soooooo tasty.
                I think a tall non-fat caramel macchiato is also only 100-150 calories or so.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I guess people don't go to Starbucks for the coffee.
                  There are some absolutely hot women who work at my neighborhood Starbucks. All but two are younger than my daughter though, so they've passed well beyond the shotgun rule into the Ang Khola zone.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Coffee sucks.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• So, what right(s) do you think will win? Freedom of religion? Sexual equality? Sexual preference equality?
                      Now that we in Canada have had equal marriage rights in Canada for a few years, other questions are arising - Can 'church' run schools still discriminate? Against staff? Against students? Against parents of students?
                      How about the actual Churches/ religious institutions themselves?
                      To date, most religions haven't legally had to even treat men and women as equal, a 'right' that has been in place for decades - will religions/ or should religions still be able to discriminate?

I don't think they should. Agree?
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Ben the Bear agrees with you, since he broadly defines any act or transaction which is witnessed by anyone as a public act or transaction. So churches, religious associations, etc. should, according to him, be subject to all the same civil rights regulations as any other public organization.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                          So, what right(s) do you think will win? Freedom of religion? Sexual equality? Sexual preference equality?
                          Now that we in Canada have had equal marriage rights in Canada for a few years, other questions are arising - Can 'church' run schools still discriminate? Against staff? Against students? Against parents of students?
                          How about the actual Churches/ religious institutions themselves?
                          To date, most religions haven't legally had to even treat men and women as equal, a 'right' that has been in place for decades - will religions/ or should religions still be able to discriminate?

I don't think they should. Agree?
                          Christian churches are 2/3rds women. If they want to be discriminated against, that's their business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                            Coffee sucks.

Comment

Why are you so facinated with the details of my life?
                              All the better to comprehend your madness- especially in the absence of anything remotely resembling a fact or statistic.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Yes, some people on this forum should have their brains (if they can be called that) donated to science. Forthwith.

Comment

Working...
                                X