No announcement yet.

No one should be fired for being gay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you had the maturity of a middle school student, but I have to take that back, because that display showed the maturity of a 8 year old. Oh yes, I'm soooo mad because you said I can't tie my shoes.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I'm just salting a slug, and it keeps coming back for more. It's nothing to do with maturity, it's a function of your (complete lack of) intelligence. You're simply not worth serious response. Sorry if that hurts, that's just the way it is.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
        I'm just salting a slug, and it keeps coming back for more. It's nothing to do with maturity, it's a function of your (complete lack of) intelligence. You're simply not worth serious response. Sorry if that hurts, that's just the way it is.
        You're too much of a ***** to put salt on a slug. How many is that? Can you count it this time?

Comment

• I've been pouring salt on you and watching you fizz for days now.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
            I've been pouring salt on you and watching you fizz for days now.
            Ah yes, by saying I can't tie my shoes. Only in your own mind.

Comment

• Guys! guys! can't we all just get along?

Comment

• Says Mr Closet Racist!

What a fantastic thread - keep up the good work guys!
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• STFU you cracker ass honkey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                    Guys! guys! can't we all just get along?
                    No, that is forbidden.

Comment

• http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/s...-your-shares-1
                      At the Starbucks annual general meeting on Friday, chief executive Howard Schultz was accosted by Tom Strobhar, the head of a group called the National Organization for Marriage, an activist group that has lobbied hard against recent legislative moves to legalize same sex marriage and other contentious gay rights issues.

The NOM had called for a boycott of Starbucks locations after it emerged in 2012 that the ubiquitous chain of coffee restaurants was outspoken in favour of gay rights in its internal diversity policies.

At the annual meeting, Strobhar suggested the company's support of gay rights was bad for business, as it was costing the company sales it might otherwise have had.

"If you feel, respectfully, that you can get a higher return than the 38 per cent you got last year, it’s a free country," Schultz said. "You can sell your shares of Starbucks and buy shares in another company. Thank you very much." His reaction drew loud applause from the audience.

Earlier this month, Starbucks was one of dozens of companies that urged lawmakers to legalize same sex marriage across America, saying it would save them billions in human resources costs by being able to streamline benefits plans .
                      I'll pick up a coffee this afternoon, I guess some of you will be enjoying a Chic-fil-a.
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• the only decent coffee at starbucks has like 1500 calories and a billion grams of sugar
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I guess people don't go to Starbucks for the coffee.

Comment

• i go for the glory hole in the mens bathroom
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                the only decent coffee at starbucks has like 1500 calories and a billion grams of sugar
                                Triple Tall Skinny Peppermint Mocha, only one pump of each. I don't know the nutrition of it, but it's soooooo tasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X