Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there something about hispanic women and cutting off penises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who cares? camel toe bud
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• "camel toe bud" ?
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• look up "camel toe"

Click image for larger version

Name:	asian0cameltoe0_tn1268364257.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	9094926
        Last edited by Alexander's Horse; March 18, 2013, 06:36.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Interesting. I didn't see one camel when I did that search.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
            look up "camel toe"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173703[/ATTACH]
            I did... a text search
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• sunday must be over

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-together.html

Once bitten . . . Woman who chomped off boyfriend's testicles back in court for breaching non-contact order after he took her BACK!

A mother who was jailed for biting off her partner's testicles has been back in court after the pair rekindled their romance.

Martin Douglas required emergency surgery and 19 stitches to re-attach his scrotum after the drunken assault by his then-girlfriend Maria Topp.

But after rekindling their unlikely romance Topp says she was 'stabbed in the back' by Mr Douglas after he reported her to police for breaching her restraining order.

Not hispanic. My apologies for those I have offended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    And what exactly, if you'd be so kind as to enlighten me, is my weakness?
                    I'm not sure but I'm positive it will turn out to be something especially deviant. No one can be as squeaky clean as you appear to be.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Since there aren't any feiminists on this site (only feminist sympathizers), I'll post a feminists response to a women biting off a man's testicles. Notice that she assumes that the woman is the victim.

Thats nuts !!!

That woman must be nuts.

Well this is a new take on English sweetmeats!!!

Now I can understand this.. We have all felt like doing this to a man once in our lives.. But to go through with it is a nother story!! HAHAHA

Just the thought of it is bringing tears to my eyes !!! Wonder what he did wrong ??

Nasty person. There is only one thing that could provoke this. Hell hath no fury for sure. Be careful guys, and do it right by your gal because she will find out and you wont even know that she knows until. . .

Did she bite off more than she could chew?

That takes some balls.

If this guy was a cricketer - he'd be "no balled"

Wow. Thousands of girls are subjected to female circumcision (mutilation) every year, and it never makes the news. It happens to ONE man and there is an outcry about it. News flash people - this is happening to female children every single day and no-one ever suggests that the sick men responsible should be butchered in return. Hypocrites.

Every woman has probably threatened this at some point.....but no one has actually had the "Balls" to do it!!

Thank you linesmen, thank you ball boys...oops sorry Martin!

can everyone please lighten up... its the Aussie way... im sure he will have a laugh about himself... as someone noted, this is something we woman alwasy joke around and threat... yes we do feel sorry for him, this is cruel... but lighten up

Apparently, her employer has given her the sack.

Cheap contraception! How can anyone NOT find it funny? People are so PC these days it's sickening. Honestly, if a woman ever bites off my nuts you have permission to laugh at me, have a ball!

Cheap contraception! How can anyone NOT find it funny? People are so PC these days it's sickening. Honestly, if a woman ever bites off my nuts you have permission to laugh at me, have a ball!

She's got balls doing that ooops

Is his middle name Nobby ?

This bloke needs to "just grow up and grow some ball"

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "ball busting Woman" hahahahaha.

I knew a man from Caracas, Who unfortunately had no k******s

Definitely odd. Geordies normally cook them before eating them.

Hahaha!!!!

Ted Thorne - not "THESE WOMEN" as you so simply put it. Its "THIS WOMAN", theres not a group of women going around biting blokes testicles off.

Sounds like she BIT OFF MORE THAN SHE COULD CHEW

antimisandry.com http://antimisandry.com/feminist-mis...#ixzz2O0PqR54q

Comment

• It's been my impression that hispanic women have something with anal sex.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• watchoo talkin bout willis

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                            watchoo talkin bout willis
                            Is this "willis" some kind of australian expression?
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                              It's been my impression that hispanic women have something with anal sex.
                              That's just an out door for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X