Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there something about hispanic women and cutting off penises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Please tell me what rights women don't have in this country.
    So if you believe women already possess equal rights why do you care about someone who advocates it?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      So if you believe women already possess equal rights why do you care about someone who advocates it?
      Note that you did not list one right that women do not have. Why are people advocating that people have rights that they already have?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Note that you did not list one right that women do not have. Why are people advocating that people have rights that they already have?
        They don't share your opinion on where women stand relative to men in society....?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          They don't share your opinion on where women stand relative to men in society....?
          What do you call arguing for rights that you already have and people nodding their head saying that you don't have them? What kind of standing is that?

Comment

Your turn again AH!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You couldn't find one slicing hotdogs or something?
              No, but I did find your ex, Kid!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Yes. Next question.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

goala!

Click image for larger version

Name:	brunette_spanish_girl_euro_2012.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	9094884
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Looks like she has blood on her arm.

Comment

• Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.

Comment

• Thx to Ben and AH for getting this thread on track and away from racist crap.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                          Thx to Ben and AH for getting this thread on track and away from racist crap.
                          How is not thinking of women simply as sex objects racist?

Comment

• Different matter. Some of your posts came off as quite racist towards other ethnicities.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• How is not thinking of women simply as sex objects racist?
                              Strong words coming from the avowed enemy of feminism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                                Different matter. Some of your posts came off as quite racist towards other ethnicities.
                                Recently Jamie Foxx was asked about his new movie. He said, "I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that?" I bet you never even heard that he said that. It's **** like that that is causing violence towards white people. Whatever I said that offends you, it will come to nothing. In fact, it probably won't prevent one guy from getting his penis cut off.

Comment

Working...
                                X