Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there something about hispanic women and cutting off penises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
    Then why don't you just ignore them? I'm sure your apparition is stupid in a sufficiently obvious way that any woman with self worth ('feminist') would avoid you. Why the rabies?
    Why ignore them? I don't date them. I didn't say I ignore them. I even respect them, at least more than a man who doesn't stand up for himself.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Educating yourself about different races of women is not racist
      Called it.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

hello Ben
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Was tempted to create a DL named Senorita Maria Garcia de Vargas y Catalonia or something and give some ludicrous answer about penis-meat taquitos. Too lazy to set up a dummy e-mail though.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Maybe we should make this a hispanic babe thread!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              It's not hate. It's not pity. Even though I don't have respect for your weakness, I have enough respect for myself not to pity you.
              And what exactly, if you'd be so kind as to enlighten me, is my weakness?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

women ... who ... want to wear a strap on and **** me in the ass?
                Where does one find such women? Might be the only way I'd bat for the visiting team again.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  And what exactly, if you'd be so kind as to enlighten me, is my weakness?
                  That you will date any kind of women. You pay for sex, as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                    Where does one find such women? Might be the only way I'd bat for the visiting team again.

Comment

Feminists, I don't like to date them. Got it?
                      fem·i·nist
                      [fem-uh-nist] Show IPA
                      adjective Sometimes, fem·i·nis·tic.
                      advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men.
                      noun
                      an advocate of such rights.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Why do you not like advocates of equal social, political, legal and economic rights for women?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        fem·i·nist
                        [fem-uh-nist] Show IPA
                        adjective Sometimes, fem·i·nis·tic.
                        advocating social, political, legal, and economic rights for women equal to those of men.
                        noun
                        an advocate of such rights.

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

Why do you not like advocates of equal social, political, legal and economic rights for women?
                        Please tell me what rights women don't have in this country.

Comment

That you will date any kind of women. You pay for sex, as it is.

You are amazing. Never change.

Gotta go. Time for round two.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

You are amazing. Never change.

Gotta go. Time for round two.
                            You must have been a very good boy today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Maybe we should make this a hispanic babe thread!
                              finally someone is making sense on this thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	Patricia-Navidad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	9094883
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

You couldn't find one slicing hotdogs or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X