Better 22 years late than never

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you watch KTV serb?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

KTV? What is KTV?

I don't watch any TV lately, actually. Any TV is a box for zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
        edited: Just some more Serb's poison about America:
        Somebody will stop you one day. And unfortunatelly the history always picks us to stop the evil.
        So that's why you destroyed yourselves when you were Communists?
        Thanks for stopping the evil of Communsim

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
          Somebody will stop you one day.
          Nah. The world is in the midst of mass extinction. The proliferation of nuclear weapons will keep Russian pigs huddling in their igloos. You don't have the economy to develop technologies to render current and future delivery systems obsolete. The Euros (with American help) might get to fusion... which will allow for ground based energy weapons and practical hyper velocity guns. Those, combined with advanced radiological detectors, could make for effective missile defense. However, I think world economies will be unable to sustain the investment necessary into such science past the point where environmental disasters leads to extreme declines in population... slow declines, but declines nevertheless.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Crack again?
            Honestly, what are you smoking, man?

Comment

This is an appaling story. "Innocent until proven guilty" is a mantra of the past when judges and juries will take the unsupported word of police as enough to put someone on death row.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

She was one of those "wrong side of the tracks" chicks - grew up fairly disfunctional - basically abandoned by her dad early on in divorce, mom moved back to Germany when she was 19, then abusive ex who was a general ****up in and out of jail. When she testified, she was cold and flat affect - which she was a lot anyway, but it turned the jury against her.

The problem with juries is that people have fairly standard and subjective responses. I look at someone like that, and think, either (a) she's a stone killer and doesn't give a ****, or (b) that's how she responds to extreme stress. So what's the actual evidence? Most people react emotionally, especially with the murder of a little kid who thought he was going to go see Santa Claus. So they went with option (a) and didn't bother with the lack of evidence. She may well be guilty, but there simply isn't evidence to support that finding.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

"no reasonable jury would have convicted" based on the exculpatory evidence
                  And what evidence existed to convict her? In any case, I'm confident justice will be done here. Even if she was/is guilty - the prosecution has to have actual evidence beyond the confession that no one heard or saw. Heads are gonna roll over this.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                    She was one of those "wrong side of the tracks" chicks - grew up fairly disfunctional - basically abandoned by her dad early on in divorce, mom moved back to Germany when she was 19, then abusive ex who was a general ****up in and out of jail. When she testified, she was cold and flat affect - which she was a lot anyway, but it turned the jury against her.

The problem with juries is that people have fairly standard and subjective responses. I look at someone like that, and think, either (a) she's a stone killer and doesn't give a ****, or (b) that's how she responds to extreme stress. So what's the actual evidence? Most people react emotionally, especially with the murder of a little kid who thought he was going to go see Santa Claus. So they went with option (a) and didn't bother with the lack of evidence. She may well be guilty, but there simply isn't evidence to support that finding.
                    Yeah...justice in America. We, the people, are slacking in our civic duty. Of course, if she IS guilty, then good call by the stereotyping jury.
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      And what evidence existed to convict her? In any case, I'm confident justice will be done here. Even if she was/is guilty - the prosecution has to have actual evidence beyond the confession that no one heard or saw. Heads are gonna roll over this.
                      Maybe, but not necessarily. She testified, and with her affect and background, the jury found her not to be credible. Saldate's retired, so there's nothing much that can be done to him.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                      X