Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The end is near: Fast Food now outsells all other restaurant food in France.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDonalds
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
      Is there any food that isn't organic?
      Well, if you have pica...
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
        Indian food >>> French food

JM
        No. Way too spicy.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You're obviously an anti-american communist.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            If your goal is to starve part of the human population then organic food is pretty awesome.
            Maybe the human population should more sustainably regulate itself.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
              Maybe the human population should more sustainably regulate itself.
              What do you think organic food is?
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Organic food is a way for relatively rich people to harmlessly display their wealth in a manner which increases the demand for farm labor. Organic food consumption is thus good for all of humanity as the job creation results in willing redistribution of rich people's wealth to poorer individuals, increasing overall utility.

As such it's easy to see why reg is against it ...

Comment

I don't think it should be banned. I'm just not about to start wasting my money on it.

Comment

As of now, roughly 0 people have starved to death due to organic food production.

Comment

I don't think it should be banned. I'm just not about to start wasting my money on it.
                      Yes, you will intelligently reserve your money for necessities like defending yourself from clay disks. All other uses of excess income are ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Another interesting thing is that despite the current scandal about horse meat being labeled as beef in the EU sales of horse meat in France are now hitting record highs.
                        It's not despite it, it's because of it. Like me they've been reminded about horse - oh yeah, horse, that's really tasty we should get some.

The scandal is that it's mislabeled/mishandled not that it's horse.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

I believe I said "despite the current scandal about horse meat being labeled as beef" which seems to clearly state the scandal is about horse meat being labeled as beef.

Comment

So why would the french eat more meat despite that then?
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

I wasn't answering that question (and your explanation sounds reasonable to me) and instead was responding to "The scandal is that it's mislabeled/mishandled not that it's horse." I was showing that I already said as much and so was wondering why you felt the need to correct me when I said almost the exact same thing.

Comment

Ah - you assumed I read what you said.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X