Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many unread E-mails do you have?

I have over 400, which is low for me
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

None. Except for some mass emails from the university publicity department that I couldn't give a **** about and delete right away.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

18788 (on one account)

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I delete as I go.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Jon, that is awesome, lol

Comment

Most are work related

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That might not be true, actually, there was a period of time I was on some game lists which might be pushing up my numbers.

JM
                (also, a lot of my work related emails are due to being on mailing lists which are sometimes useful but usually not)
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

This will divide smart phone people who open everything and and are slaves to their little screens from the rest of us

Comment

323 if you count my spam folder, 0 otherwise
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                      I have over 400, which is low for me
                      That's disgusting. No wonder you weighed in on hoarding.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Wow. I only have 15k on mine.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I stand corrected. Ben is disgusting. You're saved by the "it's all relative phenomena".
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Just did a major clean-up last weekend, so my current Unread = 219 out of 2,413 in my Inbox (down from about 1650/5600 pre-purge iirc).
                            This is for the Outlook client handling my 4 main RL email identities (one personal, three business); does not include Gmail, Yahoo, etc.

I get about 80-100 emails in a typical business day, though maybe 15-20% of those are duplicates. I could reduce the load by creating some rules for incoming, but I never get around to it.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I stand corrected. Ben is disgusting. You're saved by the "it's all relative phenomena".
                              Given my field of study, I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised that I keep everything forever. I don't have much actual 'stuff' though.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X