Anybody want a free pizza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want a free pizza?

Guess the Super Bowl coin toss right, win a free large one-topping pizza.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Is it 48''?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Is it 48''?
      I said a large pizza. Since when is a large 48"?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Sadly it's a Papa John's pizza.

Comment

To save time - here's a funnier thread!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...got-a-48-pizza

To save time - here's a funnier thread!
            Fie, fie, a thousand times fie--I wasted my thanks on the other thread making fun of Al.
            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Yeah.. I want it. I want to waste my time for winning a very free pizza. Thanks a lot for sharing this very interesting topic.

Comment

Working...
              X