No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** are everywhere nowadays.

Why isn't reversible sterilization mandatory at birth?

In order to breed, you have to prove you are not a ****.

This doesn't seem all that harsh given the obvious benefits to society and teh interwebs.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Would you be able to define "*****"?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

a) People who are idiots.
      b) People who post uninformed advice on message boards (probably a sub-set of a) )
      c) Politicians
      d) 99.999% of Internet users (see a) and b) ).
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Well, then I agree. I was afraid, just a little bit and only briefly, that you might be meaning something else. Sorry. And again, I do agree. Look at Al.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I agree with Thoth's policy - starting with sterilizing all the proponents.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT DR WHO
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

That's a series I haven't watched in a while. I'll have to look into downloading the current season but don't tell Guy about it as it upsets him.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

All filmed in and around Cardiff...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

No wonder there are so many monsters and aliens in it.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

We should have a thread where Moby tries to link everything to Cardiff, lol.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                      I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT DR WHO
                      I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT CHUCK HAGEL

Comment

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

Comment

I DON'T KNOW!

Comment

Working...
                          X