Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this "Martin Luther King" and why does he have his day off today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben apparently thinks you can learn all there is to know about Martin Luther King by quoting a single line from one of his speeches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      How do you know it's a 'he?'
      By the guy himself (me)confirming that he is a he.

Comment

Over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler, or the Klu Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace, which is the presence of justice.
        Ben apparently thinks you can learn all there is to know about Martin Luther King by quoting a single line from one of his speeches.
        Dr. King directly attacked white people for sitting on the sidelines. Why? Because he knew he needed them to accomplish his goals. It's called 'historical primary evidence' gribbler. Which I believe is what I am called to teach.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

By the guy himself (me)confirming that he is a he.
          I see. Second post is the Off Topic. The question for me, is who is preferring to argue against me as a DL rather than their primary account?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Pretty sure there's a rule somewhere in the universe that b etor is the only woman allowed on Apolyton aside from the occasional polytubby wife.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Pretty sure there's a rule somewhere in the universe that b etor is the only woman allowed on Apolyton aside from the occasional polytubby wife.
              You say that because you're a newcomer. You also failed to name the most prominant lady poster here. I haven't been around as long as some of the others, but I was around to post with her.

Comment

What was your point in #48? Are you trying to prove that you've read more than one sentence written by MLK?

Comment

I see. Second post is the Off Topic. The question for me, is who is preferring to argue against me as a DL rather than their primary account?

This is no DL. Just some one with vast forum experience now finally arriving at the vast and holy land of Apolyton.

Comment

Holy land

Well, welcome, anyhow.

Comment

What was your point in #48? Are you trying to prove that you've read more than one sentence written by MLK?
                      That evidence abounds from the man himself that my point is valid? Odd that.

Comment

This is no DL. Just some one with vast forum experience now finally arriving at the vast and holy land of Apolyton.
                        First thought is still HC. Can't you come up with a better DL, HC? At least Herman Cain (also HC) was funny.

Comment

I think calling it a 'point' is a misnomer considering how incredibly dull it is.

Comment

First thought is still HC. Can't you come up with a better DL, HC? At least Herman Cain (also HC) was funny.
                            Im sure if he came up with a DL, he'd make it be a lot funnier than you are.

Comment

Well, it's nice to see Ben has finally admitted that Herman Cain is my DL and not his.

No, lolzmann isn't my DL. If I create a DL, it would be for some sort of gimmick account.

Comment

Well, it's nice to see Ben has finally admitted that Herman Cain is my DL and not his.
                                I can't tell you how much it pained me to be banned for his run on Apolyton.

Comment

Working...
                                X