Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insecure Wall St guys and what they say to their hookers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insecure Wall St guys and what they say to their hookers.

I found this to be a very interesting article about just how insecure so many of these guys really are. It's a long article so I won't quote it but it is worth a read.

"They have big egos and are big babies. If I make any sign that they're not the best lover, or that their dick wasn't the biggest dick I've ever seen, they start asking all these questions and putting me down."

TYT also did a bit on this story:

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

"Hey, it's a thraed by Dinner! 5 stars!"
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Take you petty personal gripes elsewhere. Some of us enjoy tales told by hookers.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

But, that's something an insecure wall street guy would say to his hooker.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
        X