Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America Has Spoken and They Want 4 More Years of Douchebag!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's over Ben. And your ******* Virgil Goode is gonna make me change my goddamn avatar.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Where do you get your information? Even fox news declared Obama the victor.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Actually Gary Johnson is probably just as guilty

Comment

If you were on the Titanic Ben, I'd say you would have missed the lifeboats.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Well, the alternative was turd sandwich, so you make do with what ya got.
              Welcome to the next four years, same as the last four years.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Take it to the loser thread.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                  Welcome to the next four years, same as the last four years.
                  Wrong. The first 4 he had to show restraint in order to have a chance for 4 more. We're screwed now.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    He's not far enough ahead to call Colorado yet (50-48) as of this writing. Michigan and Minnesota are still borderline calls as well.
                    You didn't take your meds today, did you?
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Wrong. The first 4 he had to show restraint in order to have a chance for 4 more. We're screwed now.
                      How do you figure, Tex?

The composition of Congress is the same. That is where the power truly lies.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It's over Ben. And your ******* Virgil Goode is gonna make me change my goddamn avatar.
                        He's finished. Finally. I waited a year to see him lose.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You didn't take your meds today, did you?
                          Umm, you did notice my posts saying that Romney had a 90 percent chance of losing?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                            What if the Tea Party goes Full Metal al-Qaeda on us?
                            It is a worry that some nutjob is going to try, especially after that lovely congresswoman who wouldn't harm a fly got shot.

The tea party will never be happy, it was a mistake to try and please them, they end up voting republican anyway, same with the christian right. It's the middle you need to win. The republics today are where the dems were a few years ago with their awful rainbow coalition platforms.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Anyways, calling Virginia, and Romney's done. Congrats president Obama.

Comment

it was a mistake to try and please them
                                Two moderates in a row and both lost. Time to nominate a conservative.

Comment

Working...
                                X