The Official 2012 Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    You know what else has always been a part of humanity and is also present in the animal kingdom? KILLING ANIMALS.
    How many animals kill other animals for pure sport?

Are you intentionally comparing animal survival with skeet shooting in an attempt to make an intelligent argument, or are you enjoying giving me softballs?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
      clay what?

So you don't kill actual things, you just get off feeling a gun in your hand killing approximations of things. So you're less manly than I gave you credit for, but still just as obviously compensating.
      ROFL. Says the video gamer.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        The worst would be if Asher did this and did really well. Cause it would be insufferable.
        I have tremendous hand/eye coordination and always won at Duck Hunt against my brother. I would be a legend if I cared to do trap shooting.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• They're not approximations of living things you dufus. They're little circular 3" clay frisbees. And they're orange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            ROFL. Says the video gamer.

Torchlight II is obviously directly analogies to shooting real firearms at animals and approximations of animals.

Another stellar argument.

Comment

I have tremendous hand/eye coordination and always won at Duck Hunt against my brother. I would be a legend if I cared to do trap shooting.
              Hand-eye coordination is good, but you can't do any kind of shooting well without practice. The woman who competed in skeet for the US olympic team hit all 400 targets. That is incredibly impressive and requires years of repetition.

Comment

They're not approximations of living things you dufus. They're little circular 3" clay frisbees. And they're orange.
                Then why call them pigeons?

Man, the more I learn about gun fanatics the dumber they seem to get.

Comment

Torchlight II is obviously directly analogies to shooting real firearms at animals and approximations of animals.

Another stellar argument.
                  Shooting people in CoD4 is a closer approximation to killing people than me trying to get my shots in the 10 ring on a bullseye at 50 yards with a .22 rifle.

Comment

So it's bad to buy ammo because the price of ammo is likely to rise? That's just good sense.

There is nothing "abnormal" about having a hobby. You are very judgmental.
                    It's just pathetic how people put on their tin foil hat when Obama won the presidency, thinking they need to stock up on ammo for the upcoming race war that rages in their imagination.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• They're not stockpiling for a race war, idiot. They're stockpiling as a hedge against gun laws.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Shooting people in CoD4 is a closer approximation to killing people than me trying to get my shots in the 10 ring on a bullseye at 50 yards with a .22 rifle.
                        I'm also creeped out by most CoD4 players and an a vocal critic of the CoD games. So your point is lost on me.

Comment

Then why call them pigeons?
                          Because they fly through the air, like a bird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            They're not stockpiling for a race war, idiot. They're stockpiling as a hedge against gun laws.
                            The gun laws that the GOP house majority would legislate?

Or the gun laws that Obama passed in his first term?

Who is the idiot here?

Comment

The gun laws that the GOP house majority would legislate?

Or the gun laws that Obama passed in his first term?

Who is the idiot here?
                              Some people are stockpiling against gun laws. Other people are stockpiling against people who are buying up all the ammo for fear of gun laws.

Comment

Some people are stockpiling against gun laws. Other people are stockpiling against people who are buying up all the ammo for fear of gun laws.
                                It's tulips all over again!
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X