Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/ is there for your viewing pleasure
    They seem to be going on and on about twitter volume. The journalism equivalent of shoegazing?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• All the channels do that, Asher.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        This is extremely disappointing. Though we still have the house. Hopefully that can mitigate the damage.
        Yes, I'm sure they'll mitigate the damage like they have over the past years. By mitigate, I mean swing large clubs in all direction destroying any semblance of rationality in the name of ****ing over the country and the dems so in 2016 they can say "The dems made the economy suck! look!"?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
          They seem to be going on and on about twitter volume. The journalism equivalent of shoegazing?
          Yes, though in the states we call it navel gazing.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

All the channels do that, Asher.
            Not here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              Yes, I'm sure they'll mitigate the damage like they have over the past years. By mitigate, I mean swing large clubs in all direction destroying any semblance of rationality in the name of ****ing over the country and the dems so in 2016 they can say "The dems made the economy suck! look!"?
              You seem fairly angry for someone who's favored candidate won.

Comment

• Obama has Ohio and possibly Virginia. 275 electoral votes as of this moment. It was worth standing in the cold for 2 hours listening to the red staters running their mouths off. What they didn't notice is how many of their neighbors just kept their mouths shut, smiled, and nodded their heads. Surprise Reds, Virginia just may not be Red anymore.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

You seem fairly angry for someone who's favored candidate won.
                  Do I?

I'm seldom angry here. It's just portrayed as such in your mind.

I am stating things matter of factly. If I were American, what the GOP did over the past 4 years would make me angry. For me, it's a curiosity. A nation of patriots that put their parties first, all the time.

Comment

This is extremely disappointing. Though we still have the house. Hopefully that can mitigate the damage.
                    Yeah, congratulations on massively gerrymandering the map so that states carried by Obama will be sending in heavily Republican congressional delegations.

Comment

• That's why Obama probably won, Asher. There are many people, myself included, who could be persuaded to their positions on many things; but their tactics and stands on social issues make it a complete non-starter.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        Yeah, congratulations on massively gerrymandering the map so that states carried by Obama will be sending in heavily Republican congressional delegations.
                        There were a couple studies on that. Turns out it's mostly incumbency that kept the house.

Comment

• Fox News just had a hilarious segment of their blond bimbo anchor walking from the broadcast area down a long hall to where they keep their election nerds locked up to interview them as to why the called Ohio for Obama. All along I imagined I could hear Karl Rove swearing up a storm and screaming at the nerds.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                            I don't care. This damn election is finally over!
                            QFT
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Indeed. Gerrymandering is a factor as well, of course, but not as much as incumbancy.

We really ought to have an amendment to standardize congressional districts and election procedures for federal offices (Prez, Senate, House).
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Gerrymandering works both ways. The dems gerrymandered themselves a few spots in IL this year for sure.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X