Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Romney loses, will it be because he wasn't rightwing enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    No truer words ever spoken.
    Yeah, I was going to suggest Himmler, but I hear he's busy.

Comment

The people who will run in 2016 if Romney loses will probably be Scott Walker, Chris Christie and maybe Bob McDonnell if he doesn't decide to run for Senate instead.
      Sure, if Santorum were like Newt. But Santorum is the heir apparent from winning 11 states in the primary. That's more than Romney won vs. McCain.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Yeah, I was going to suggest Himmler, but I hear he's busy.
        You must think you are very clever, comparing the GOP to Nazis.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You don't seriously hate the Republican party THAT much do you Ben?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            You must think you are very clever, comparing the GOP to Nazis.
            Actually I was comparing Rick Santorum to a Nazi.

Comment

You thought it was clever to compare Obama to Hitler.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Actually I was comparing Rick Santorum to a Nazi.
                Oh, OK, carry on then.

**** Rick Santorum.

Comment

Santorum would be the perfect candidate for 2016.
                  Christie would be way better. Then I might have an actual choice to make, depending on who gets the Democratic nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    Christie would be way better. Then I might have an actual choice to make, depending on who gets the Democratic nomination.
                    Yeah, I think we might be approaching this from different angles..

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      You don't have a problem with Christie, but you do have a problem with Romney?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        Chris Christie seems honest, puts doing his job above politics and he legalized sports gambling, so I have a fairly favorable impression of him. Assuming a Democratic senate he'd be a pretty good president.

Comment

I don't have a problem with Christie either. If there's a tape of him arguing to the people that he's to the left of Teddy Kennedy, I might reconsider. Christie's sewn up the hot crazy republican chick vote and anything ok with them is ok with me.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

**** Santorum.
                            You have *interesting* proclivities.

Comment

THE FAT JUDAS THE CHRIS CHRISTIE THANKS OBAMA, AND HIDES FROM MITT ROMNEY'S RALLIES. THE **** WILL GROW THREE TIMES TONIGHT, AND EACH TIME, CHRIS CHRISTIE WILL REFUSE TO ATTEND A MITT ROMNEY RALLY. FOR SAME. FOR SAME. :MAD: :MAD :MADBAN :ANGRYR:

Comment

You don't seriously hate the Republican party THAT much do you Ben?
                                Actually, I probably hate the republican party more than anyone else here.

Comment

Working...
                                X