No announcement yet.

I want Romney to win so my stocks will go up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um, you should be crediting the Republican party for establishing the two term limit. Also, had Coolidge re-ran, there would have been no great depression and no FDR.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm voting for Obama, but all of my money is invested in fried chicken restaurants ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

If you go by economic growth and reductions in poverty then he was THE best President ever. That's why the wing nuts are always trying to rewrite history to claim he was bad. His record proves their ideology wrong.
        That, would be Ronald Reagan. Or were you thinking of Eisenhower? Or perhaps Coolidge? FDR took your everyday average recession and turned it into the Great Depression. That takes talent.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          reg doesn't believe in democracy.
          If you believe in democracy fully then you ought to also believe that we shouldn't have a constitution or bill of rights at all. Or at a minimum that our constitution should be able to be changed by a simple majority of the house of representatives. I don't "believe in democracy" because I don't have faith in any type of government.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            If you believe in democracy fully then you ought to also believe that we shouldn't have a constitution or bill of rights at all. Or at a minimum that our constitution should be able to be changed by a simple majority of the house of representatives.
            No, if you truly believe in democracy the Constitution should be amended by national referendums.

Comment

The constitutional amendment process is in my opinion what it should be, since as a contract between states, it ought to be decided by states how to adjust it.

Comment

The constitutional amendment process is in my opinion what it should be, since as a contract between states, it ought to be decided by states how to adjust it.
                You know states are lines drawn on maps, right?

Comment

Comment

Anyway, there's no reason to believe any of the stupid alphabet soup programs he created did anything for the economy except to prolong the depression.
                    What a load of horse ****. Where did you get that nonsense from some hyper partisan untrue Koch brothers run outfit like CATO? GDP was nose diving yet due to the New Deal GDP had fully recovered with in 1.5 years of him taking office while unemployment had been halved. It's night and day plus it build a ton of much needed new stuff like dams, roads, rural electricition, canals built, irragation systems created. All of these were badly needed public investments which spurred new economic growth and that's before we get into other stuff like the FDIC which stablized banking in this country or saving farm land from erosion with the WPA & CCC or building national parks on Federal lands so that people could actually visit and enjoy public lands.

Economic growth was WAY better under FDR than anything before including the booming 20's so stuff that stupid nonsense about "making the depression worse".
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      That, would be Ronald Reagan. Or were you thinking of Eisenhower? Or perhaps Coolidge? FDR took your everyday average recession and turned it into the Great Depression. That takes talent.
                      You really are stupid, you know that. The ****ing depression was going on for three full years before FDR even came into office, dunce. And, no, it wasn't some run of the mill recession.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If you believe in democracy fully then you ought to also believe that we shouldn't have a constitution or bill of rights at all. Or at a minimum that our constitution should be able to be changed by a simple majority of the house of representatives. I don't "believe in democracy" because I don't have faith in any type of government.
                        What a crazy non-sequitur. Get help.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                          I don't want to see Ken and Barbie in the Whitehouse

Slut.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                            What a load of horse ****. Where did you get that nonsense from some hyper partisan untrue Koch brothers run outfit like CATO?
                            This is glorious.

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Loinburger, lol
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X