No announcement yet.

Who should you vote for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha... I side most with Jill Stein, presumably because the things I care most about are Science and not being dumb**** in domestic policy; particularly the latter, no major candidate will support since all of the dumb **** we do is due to lobbyists.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I don't see how anyone can have a close call between Romney and Obama. You must have tried like hell, Al.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        I don't see how anyone can have a close call between Romney and Obama. You must have tried like hell, Al.
        I'm a reasonable and rational moderate
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I believe it's impossible to have Goode > Romney due to the way this test is designed.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            I believe it's impossible to have Goode > Romney due to the way this test is designed.
            Goode is a prejudiced jackass.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Goode is a prejudiced jackass.
              Oh? This should be interesting. Why?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Last time I think I was around 8% Republican.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post

ACK!
                    How is it possible to be 83% Green, 82% Libertarian? But then you side with Democrats more than anything. Strange.

Comment

Jill 95
                      Barrack 87
                      Gary 78
                      Mitt 25
                      America 64

97 green, 96 democrat, 65 libertarian, 8 republican

I didn't answer extra questions

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Jill 95
                        Barrack 87
                        Gary 78
                        Mitt 25
                        America 64

97 green, 96 democrat, 65 libertarian, 8 republican

I didn't answer extra questions

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                        X