Whats everyone playing right now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats everyone playing right now ?

Hey friends, just share with us, What game are you playing? whatever platform.
    According to me, i am playing Portal 2 games. This game has different levels and Concepts rather than other games.

World of Warcraft - been away from it for more than a year, and got back into it just a couple days ago
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The closed Mechwarrior-Online Beta
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Cake Mania 5

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
          The closed Mechwarrior-Online Beta
          I used to play the heck out of Mechwarrior 2 back in the early 90's.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Right now?

Diablo 2 doing my HC run, and my Immortals run in Mount and Blade.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Diablo 2 doing my HC run.
              What's that involve? Cutting taxes for the devils and breaking up the demon unions?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What's that involve? Cutting taxes for the devils and breaking up the demon unions?
                Statless, pure summon build in Hardcore. In NM now, have to find the motivation to bulldoze through the rest of it to get to hell. Build easily handled Normal Diablo, so it shouldn't have any more difficulties.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Star Wars Empire at War. gold pack
                  got it for nine dollars

Comment

Just started Planescape Torment
                    also playing Guild Wars 2
                    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

After the new version of the NVEC mod is released, I'll probably do my eleventyninth run of Fallout: New Vegas.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I've been playing through Tales of the Abyss with my roommate. Also doing my annual rerun of Twilight Princess.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Airmech...when I'm not in class or taking a nap

Comment

Working...
                          X