No announcement yet.

Lance Armstrong... cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fact: LeBron could be the greatest cyclist of all time if he wanted to be.

Comment

• The last time I remember anyone caring about lance armstrong was when those stupid rubber armbands were a fad, which was 2004
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        Fact: LeBron could be the greatest cyclist of all time if he wanted to be.
        Are you insinuating LeBron dopes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          The last time I remember anyone caring about lance armstrong was when those stupid rubber armbands were a fad, which was 2004
          No, when Tebow was A Thing there was a flurry of snarky FB graphics noting that Armstrong was an atheist and more successful as an athlete. Therefore God didn't exist, or something. That was, what, a year ago?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Lance Armstrong didn't have help from God to win, he had help from Science.

Comment

• maybe they should start a cheater's league so Lance can compete again
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• A cheater's league in cycling would attract much better competitors than a non-cheater's league.

Comment

• exactly
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• It's not really the cheating, it's how horrendous a person he is. Just a nasty, spiteful bully. Despicable person all round really.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• But that's how you get ahead in the US, isn't it?
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• He's also only got one ball. Just like Hitler.

Comment

• we could get some freak show cycle action going, if they all took drugs without restraint maybe there would be mutation

and I agree - Armstrong is a despicable person, the worst part is he doesn't seem to know it, his interview was all about how it affected him and his family

Comment

• Lance Armstrong film: send us your title, cast, music and poster suggestions

JJ Abrams is lined up to make a biopic of the cyclist. Send us your front covers, titles, soundtrack and casting suggestions

Pinocchio

There Will Be Blood Transfusions

Lord of the Syringes

Fear and Loathing in Le Mans

EPO Brother Where Art Thou

The Unbearable Lightness of Peeing

LA Confidential (remake)

Lycra Lycra

The Lyin' King

Butch Armstrong and the Drugs He Hid

The Unmagnificent Seven

The Greatest Story Ever Spun

Drugs, Lies and Handlebartape

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              we could get some freak show cycle action going, if they all took drugs without restraint maybe there would be mutation
                              thought this already existed and it's called the "Tour de France."

Comment

• Or more aptly, the "Tour de Farce", except when a Brit wins, of course...

Comment

Working...
                                X