Imran was right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm working or something. :/

Plus using a smartphone which sucks for sites like this.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Lies!! We all know that Commies don't work!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Actually more of a small business owning commie these days.

Which is why u don't see me here very often anymore.
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Commies want to destroy small business!

What, no more in the family biz for you?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            Commies want to destroy small business!
            Gimme a couple of years.

What, no more in the family biz for you?
            Different family business. Dad is retired.

Comment

Hi Theben
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yo

Comment

Now, get out of Philly
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ben is never right either
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                      Gimme a couple of years.
                      Good answer!

Different family business. Dad is retired.
                      Good for Dad!

Comment

Working...
                      X