Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm moving to Santa Clara, California . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I drove it. How could I not be right?
    Did you run out of gas?
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

No, but only by sheer good luck. I stopped in Cheyenne for gas without being aware that I was experiencing luck.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

santa clara's near san jose? i thought it was wine country up north in mendocino

Comment

Do you know the way to San Jose?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Oh please no! :beg:
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

4.6 miles.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

There is a line on a street. One side is SC, on the other is SJ.
                If you comming I-80 I would recommend in Sacramento get off I-80 and go I-5 south.
                Then went you get to Mantea take I-205 west. You will pass through Tracy and west of Tracy it will turn into I-580. Go west on I-580 until you get in Pleasanton and then turn on I-680 south. Stay on I-680 south until 262 highway. Take the 262 west and there is only 2 stop light the last time I was there. Then take I-880 South until 237 west. If you stay on 680 to 237, there are about 6 to 8 Light in down town Milpitas. Take 237 west and you will pass Great America and then go to where ever your friend Lives. If you stay on I-80 to I-880 or high way 101 you will drive through the 2nd worse traffic in the United States of America, behine LA, Ca. That traffic will start in Vacaville, Increase in Fairfied, Increase more in Vallejo, and increase even more when you cross the Carquinez Strait in Vallejo. Do not do this on a Friday after 2:00 PM
                Joseph

Comment

Does Apolyton still have a traffic helicopter?
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I was stationed at Travis and lived in both Vacaville and Fairfield.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      I drove it. How could I not be right?
                      You're not. Rawlins, Rock Springs, Evanston are all in between and all have gas stations.

Yes, I drove it, too. Even spent a weekend in Rawlins.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                        What about armadillos? Do they live as far north as Wyoming or Utah?

I'm going to have to keep my eye on the extended forecasts with regard to snow or ice.
                        You will probably be okay.

You would also have more fun if you kept drivng past SLC and went to Wendover, Nevada. Do a little gambling and the room rates are quite reasonable. Moreso, than SLC, even.

Wendover is about another 2 hours west of SLC.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I just want to get to my destination, so I won't be doing much sight seeing along the way. I may have time to check an interesting place or two while in Salt Lake City overnight.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                            Do you know the way to San Jose?
                            Thank god for Google Maps or Bing Maps.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I may go wrong and lose my way.
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                                I just want to get to my destination, so I won't be doing much sight seeing along the way. I may have time to check an interesting place or two while in Salt Lake City overnight.
                                Congrats. If you're in Salt Lake City and a pretty girl comes up to you and starts chatting, don't worry, they're not hitting on you. They're just trying to convert you. (no silly, to be a Mormon)
                                I found that one out the hard way.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X