Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm moving to Santa Clara, California . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this mean the midwest will get rain again while California experiences a drought?

Comment

I'm happy for you, MrFun, and wish you all the best.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Be SURE to leave Cheyenne with a full gas tank. There's nothing between Cheyenne and SLC. I take that back, there are antelope and interesting piles of rocks.
        Watch out for the antelope darting across the highway. Snow is a possibility.
        What about armadillos? Do they live as far north as Wyoming or Utah?

I'm going to have to keep my eye on the extended forecasts with regard to snow or ice.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Good luck, MrFun.

And yeah, I totally nailed it with my daddy issue diagnosis.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
            We have been together in-person twice;
            At first I read you've been together in prison twice, may need new Glasses.

Good for you manliest man on this Site.

PS: Don't get incarcerated, Sir
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
              What about armadillos? Do they live as far north as Wyoming or Utah?

I'm going to have to keep my eye on the extended forecasts with regard to snow or ice.

I think armadillos can pass on leprosy....

Many hearty congratulations, from a fellow admirer of older men (Sean Connery barechested in 'You Only Live Twice' my first inkling of being a big gay homo...).

Of course if you're moving to California it's just another nail in its coffin as far as Jerry Falwell's concerned.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I've also nailed BK and Alby with my...

...comments about them.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Are you implying Asher doesn't finish well?
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sugar Daddies Perhaps while you are out in CA, you can start on your history of how Abraham Lincoln hunted werewolves too.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                      Sugar Daddies Perhaps while you are out in CA, you can start on your history of how Abraham Lincoln hunted werewolves too.
                      I'd rather get a community college teaching job, but with California's higher unemployment rate . . . . .

But then, Neal said that private colleges are not hurting like the public colleges are. I can settle for a boring, low paying job out there to cover my bills and whatever expenses I can afford to help pay for until I find gainful, meaningful employment.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                        I think armadillos can pass on leprosy....

Many hearty congratulations, from a fellow admirer of older men (Sean Connery barechested in 'You Only Live Twice' my first inkling of being a big gay homo...).

Of course if you're moving to California it's just another nail in its coffin as far as Jerry Falwell's concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          Be SURE to leave Cheyenne with a full gas tank. There's nothing between Cheyenne and SLC. I take that back, there are antelope and interesting piles of rocks.
                          Uh, Laramie?

Comment

Looking at a map, Laramie is right next to Cheyenne. I think Sloww's probably right on this one.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Shouldn't that be:

You're father in life and happier than either of them because of it.
                              Like I say, merely an observation. If everyone was the same, life would be ****ing boring!
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                Looking at a map, Laramie is right next to Cheyenne. I think Sloww's probably right on this one.

I drove it. How could I not be right?
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X