No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney Murdered JonBenét Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=kentonio;6140542]No **** Sherlock, but considering we've had to sit through months of hearing how its all about freedom of speech, it'd be nice to hear an admission that its about nothing more then massively increased campaign funding via the back door.[/q]
    That's not an admission. First, those who assert that these laws restrict free speech are doubtless concerned to see each candidate free to express his or her views. Restricting their ability to use money fund their campaign is precisely one such restriction so far as they are concerned. Second, ultimately the legal responsibility for an ad put forward by an independent supporter or supportive group rests with that group. It's their choice to keep backing a candidate and put forward his views. The fact that they coordinate with that candidate is not to the point.
    Last edited by Zevico; August 11, 2012, 02:31.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Finally, the voice of reason has arrived.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
        The fact that they coordinate with that candidate is not to the point.
        It's illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          It's illegal.
          It may be, kemosabe, but that's (once again) not to the point so far as the principle of thing is concerned.
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

So much reason!
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Dear God...

Analysis: Romney would kill 360,000 in 2013 alone

Comment

Probably one of the best typos ever.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                  Hmm, that's not as bad I was expecting.
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The real reason Romney picked Ryan -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Paul_Ryan_and_Family-1-300x225.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	9093669

Look at all the kids Romney could kill!!!
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

And eat!
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        And eat!

Name:	GetInMyBelly.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	9093670
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Wait a tic, Mormons don't kill and eat children. I was thinking of Russians.

Name:	putinkissy.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	9093671
                          Romney, a Mormon, would have wed JonBenet. Note that Ryan has a school aged daughter that might not have a betrothal.
                          Last edited by Uncle Sparky; August 13, 2012, 01:07.

Comment

I believe the article below is Paul Ryan's first editorial since his VP selection. Dude seems confident.

When Mitt Romney selected me as his running mate, I knew the Democratic attack dogs would come out in full force. They would say I’m a right-wing ideologue. They would say my views on entitlement programs are far too radical. They would say putting me on the ticket immediately kills Mitt Romney’s chances of becoming president because I’m a liability. But if we’re being honest with each other—if we’re able to put aside the talking points for a few minutes and say what we’re all actually thinking and feeling—I believe we can acknowledge the real truth here.

I’m young, I’m handsome, I’m smart, and I’m articulate. And that scares the ever-loving **** out of you. You can pretend like you have this thing in the bag, but you know good goddamn well that this race just got real interesting, real fast.

It’s okay to admit it. You’re frightened to death of me. It might actually be healthy for you to face your fears now rather than later, when Mitt and I are leading by a few points in the polls and it looks like this thing might end badly for you. Face it: I’m not some catastrophe waiting to happen, like a Sarah Palin or a Dan Quayle. On the contrary, you have the exact opposite fear. I’m a solid, competent, some might say exceptional, politician.

Did you get nervous when you read that last sentence? Is it because you know in your heart of hearts that it’s 100 percent true? Is it because, even if you strongly disagree with my beliefs on Medicare, Social Security, women’s rights, and marriage equality, you know my talent as a speaker and my well-thought-out approach to these issues—no matter how radical and convoluted you find them—might just be enough to win over independent voters?

Do you get chills just thinking about how strong my appeal actually is?

I have another question for you: How scared are you that I can convince people I’m right? Because I’m good at it. No, I’m really good at it. You see, I know how to turn up the charm and charisma without putting people off. Then I back up what I’m saying with arguments that, when they come out of my mouth, sound completely accurate and well-reasoned. And I do it with such passion that people automatically recognize me as a man with deep convictions he will stand up for, no matter what.

The American people love that ****. They love it.

Passion, intellect, and a magnetic personality. Pretty damn intimidating combo, if I say so myself. You want to talk about polish? Man, I’ve got polish for miles. Oh, and by the way, I’ll go ahead and say this next thing because, if we’re being honest, why the hell not, right? In case you haven’t noticed, I’m white. Hoo, brother, am I white.

Yup, you should be scared ****less of me, because guess who isn’t? The people of Wisconsin. They love me. Republicans and Democrats there love me. Hell, I get Democrats to vote for me even if my policies make zero sense when it comes to their livelihoods. Do you know why? Because they like me. They like my story. Young, good-looking kid who pulled himself up by his bootstraps to make something of himself. Christ, I'm a storybook candidate. I balance out this ticket so well it’s almost too perfect. The people of Ohio are going to think that. And seniors in Florida—the state we supposedly lost when Mitt picked me—won’t be so scared as soon they know that my mother lives in Florida, and that all I want to do is reform the health care system so she can receive care that makes good fiscal sense.

Boy, I’m going to sell the **** out of that talking point. And I’m going to do a great job of it. Why? Because I’m Paul Ryan. That’s what I do.

And if we’re having trouble getting Pennsylvania on board, just wait until I absolutely wipe the floor with Joe Biden in the vice presidential debates. Don’t think for a second that I don’t know you’re terrified of us facing off, because in the back of your mind you know it could be a bloodbath up there.

Well, that’s 77 electoral votes, and by my math that means you can kiss your golden boy goodbye after four short years. All that promise. All that energy. All that potential. Gone in one November night.

I’m your worst ****ing nightmare.

Oh, and by the way, don’t even try to pretend you haven’t imagined me being elected president one day.

Admit It, I Scare The Ever-Loving **** Out Of You, Don't I?

Comment

Parody Ryan has my vote

Comment

Parody Ryan with ****e just got real speech.
                                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X