Mitt Romney Murdered JonBenét Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Gallup has them about tied, and I'm pretty sure that's without a likely voter model. It's a turnout game now.
    Originally posted by Gallup
    These are the results when registered voters are asked: "Suppose the presidential election were held today. If Barack Obama were the Democratic Party's candidate and Mitt Romney were the Republican Party's candidate, who would you vote for Barack Obama, the Democrat or Mitt Romney, the Republican?"
    These are the results when registered voters are asked: "Suppose the presidential election were held today, and it included Barack Obama and Joe Biden as the Democratic Party's candidates and Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as the Republican Party's candidates. Who would you vote for [ROTATED: Barack Obama and Joe Biden, the Democrats (or) Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, the Republicans]? Those who are undecided are further asked if they lean more toward Obama and Biden or Romney and Ryan and their leanings are incorporated into the results.

All of the movement in the polls to date can be ascribed to noise. Voters have mostly made up their minds. You are correct.

Comment

Can't wait to see Foxnews
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        Corporations are people, my friend.
        WRONG!

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

How stupid.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I heard Romney shot the Sherriff, but he did not shoot no deputy. Which is a relief.
            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Of course Obama is in control of the super pac. Nominally, technically, he's not, but come on. If he didn't approve of the things they were saying, he would tell them to stop.
              How could he possibly do that, considering that the Supreme Court only allowed Citizens United on the basis that Super Pacs would not work with direction from political candidates?

Comment

Nate Silver puts Obama up by a bit.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

He's got him as a nearly 3-1 favorite to win reelection.

Romney has some not-so-friendly numbers in some swing states holding him back.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    He's got him as a nearly 3-1 favorite to win reelection.

Romney has some not-so-friendly numbers in some swing states holding him back.
                    I'm very skeptical of the odds fivethirtyeight puts out. They've been extremely erratic despite the polls not changing much and the projected popular vote being incredibly close.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

It looks to me like they have Obama by nearly 3:1 for ~3 months with the popular vote being incredibly close (I have no idea why, I am unsure why most anyone would vote for Romney).

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                        It looks to me like they have Obama by nearly 3:1 for ~3 months with the popular vote being incredibly close (I have no idea why, I am unsure why most anyone would vote for Romney).

JM
                        It hasn't been 3-1 until a couple days ago. Before that it was like 40-60ish or so. Which is part of why I distrust the number. Nothing's really changed in the last few weeks, let alone few days.

And if you don't understand why anyone would vote for Romney, you should pay a whole lot closer attention to the news. And the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                          How could he possibly do that, considering that the Supreme Court only allowed Citizens United on the basis that Super Pacs would not work with direction from political candidates?
                          Obama can't order them around, but he can give suggestions. Which they will of course always take.

Comment

The state of the economy is mostly due to Republicans being retards. They have been since ~2000.

Republicans are the main reason I might vote for Obama again, although I had told myself I wouldn't after he disappointed in his first year.

The US isn't like europe where the head of state effectively governs no matter the opposition/etc.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              The state of the economy is mostly due to Republicans being retards. They have been since ~2000.

JM
                              Oh, that's factual.

Someone's forgetting two whole years of Democrat dominance, as well as four years of complete Democratic control of congress.

Comment

I won't disagree that Democrats have been retads too. Just not as bad as the Republicans.

JM
                                (I have voted for Republicans in several elections including 2000. I don't expect I will ever again if things follow the current trend, except for 'Republicans' like Gary Johnson.)
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X