Mitt Romney Murdered JonBenét Ramsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    It hasn't been 3-1 until a couple days ago. Before that it was like 40-60ish or so.
    According to the graph, it's been in the neighborhood of 65-35 to 70-30 for nearly 6 weeks.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Obama can't order them around, but he can give suggestions. Which they will of course always take.
      So what you're saying is that the whole case on which Citizens United was based is in fact a fraud, and that Super PACs are indeed just an extension of campaign spending?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        So what you're saying is that the whole case on which Citizens United was based is in fact a fraud, and that Super PACs are indeed just an extension of campaign spending?
        Yes yes yes. Fetch the fainting couch and smelling salts. How terribly insightful, no one had ever made that connection before.

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
          I heard Romney shot the Sherriff, but he did not shoot no deputy. Which is a relief.
          He also supported Sauron but Republicans don't want to talk about that.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
            He also supported Sauron but Republicans don't want to talk about that.
            What is even more worrisome is his professed support of the Death Eaters.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              Nope. The case it was built on is still totally accurate. The question really had nothing to do with whether or not the organizations were separated from the candidate.

But yes, they are obviously an extension of campaign spending. So what?
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Yes yes yes. Fetch the fainting couch and smelling salts. How terribly insightful, no one had ever made that connection before.
                No **** Sherlock, but considering we've had to sit through months of hearing how its all about freedom of speech, it'd be nice to hear an admission that its about nothing more then massively increased campaign funding via the back door.

Comment

According to the graph, it's been in the neighborhood of 65-35 to 70-30 for nearly 6 weeks.
                  It's been fluctuating between abound 61-39 and 65-35, it only pushed up to the 70s in the last week I think?

Comment

Hasn't been below 63-37, minimum, since the last week of June.

Comment

Nope. The case it was built on is still totally accurate. The question really had nothing to do with whether or not the organizations were separated from the candidate.
                      How does that even make any sense? If the candidate has any control over the spending of the Super PAC, then it's an illegal campaign contribution. That couldn't be any more relevant.

But yes, they are obviously an extension of campaign spending. So what?
                      Because that kind of campaign contributions are still illegal for goodness sake. The whole (idiotic) basis of Super PACs was that they were somehow going to be magically completely seperated from the capaigns and merely an extension of free speech.

Comment

What is even more worrisome is his professed support of the Death Eaters.
                        I knew it!!
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Of course Obama is in control of the super pac. Nominally, technically, he's not, but come on. If he didn't approve of the things they were saying, he would tell them to stop.
                          Obama is not in control of Priorities USA Action, the super PAC responsible for this ad. Priorities USA Action is run by Bill Burton, a former deputy press secretary in the Obama White House and national press secretary for the 2008 Obama campaign, who does not work for Obama. There's no evidence that Obama or his campaign approved this ad starring a man who had previously told his story on an Obama campaign conference call. Get your fact straight.

Comment

nvm
                            Last edited by Hauldren Collider; August 10, 2012, 17:53.

Comment

Comment

I'm looking forward to Romney's policy discussions.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X