Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need laws to restrict men's reproductive choices.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you spend your (not actually addressing you here) free time standing outside abortion clinics waving signs around and yelling
    People picket businesses that they find objectionable. Unions do that all the time. Nobody seems to be bothered with it unless it's abortion clinics. Why is that?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Unions don't bother anyone? Are you serious?

Comment

Unions don't bother anyone? Are you serious?
        SEIU etc are all publicly funded, and that doesn't seem to bother folks. So not only do they picket non-union businesses, they use your taxpayer dollars to fund their political activity.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          There's a difference between miscarriage - which isn't chosen and abortion, which is. Something that is deliberate ought to be the focus for their activities. Do you not see this, Lori?
          A meteor is heading toward the Earth. It's going to destroy all life on the planet. You can (a) help pregnant women to the spaceship that will fly them to safety or (b) stand outside an abortion clinic and yell at pregnant women. What do you do?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

SEIU etc are all publicly funded, and that doesn't seem to bother folks. So not only do they picket non-union businesses, they use your taxpayer dollars to fund their political activity.
            Publicly funded? I'm guessing the reason "that doesn't seem to bother folks" is that the government isn't actually writing them a check.

Comment

Yell at the pregnant women at the abortion clinic to get on the spaceship?
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

There's a difference between miscarriage - which isn't chosen and abortion, which is. Something that is deliberate ought to be the focus for their activities. Do you not see this, Lori?
                If medical technology could prevent miscarriage then in the long run miscarriages are chosen.

Comment

Publicly funded? I'm guessing the reason "that doesn't seem to bother folks" is that the government isn't actually writing them a check.
                  SEIU has public members, who are funded by taxpayers, and their dues are collected by the state and given directly to SEIU. That's not to mention all the dollars they collect from publicly funded fundraisers, etc.

A better question would be how much money does SEIU receive that isn't public dollars.

Comment

A meteor is heading toward the Earth. It's going to destroy all life on the planet. You can (a) help pregnant women to the spaceship that will fly them to safety or (b) stand outside an abortion clinic and yell at pregnant women. What do you do?
                    Terrible example.

Better one.

There's a serial killer and a string of traffic fatalities. As a homocide investigator, which case do you take?

Yell at the pregnant women at the abortion clinic to get on the spaceship?

Comment

If medical technology could prevent miscarriage then in the long run miscarriages are chosen.
                      You, sir, are full of horsecrap.

Comment

There's a serial killer and a string of traffic fatalities. As a homocide investigator, which case do you take?
                        Ah, I didn't realize that abortion clinic protesters were specialized in abortion clinic protesting.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wow, way to twist Gribbler's quote in your signature. You're a ****-eating whore. Back on the list you go.

Comment

Ah, I didn't realize that abortion clinic protesters were specialized in abortion clinic protesting.
                            Captain Obvious to the rescue!

Comment

If society can eliminate miscarriages through making certain decisions about what to research, then in the long run society can choose to get rid of miscarriages. Clearly people have made choices that have led to miscarriages that didn't have to happen. So it's a fallacy to claim society should write off miscarriages as involuntary and focus all resources on preventing abortions.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                                Well, if your religion told you abortion is bad and people must be pressured into not having them then why would you question that approach?
                                It's true that we religious types never, ever question our leadership. That's why there's only one Christian sect after all these years, and nobody ever had to resort to violence to suppress dissent...
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X