How to get this chick into me again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get this chick into me again?

Last September, this girl approached me and asked for my number. We went on one date and thing went well but then she started to act funny and I figured out on facebook that she still had feelings for her ex-boyfriend. They apparently got back together or something and she unfriended me. From time to time, I would check her public wall and dude apparently did something because they broke up again about two months ago. Doesn't seem like they're going to get back together now so how can I go about getting this girl's interest again?

I do have her phone number but I don't know if she still has that number. I also can send her a friend request on facebook. Regardless, how should I go about doing this and what should I say?

The fact is, she was definitely interested in me and I think she disappeared on me not because of me but because of the dude so this seems like a winnable situation for me if I do it right.

Thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

"Doing it right" would be to move on, which has a possibility of getting her into you again, but that's not the point.

Comment

I think I've discovered alby's problem; he wants to get women into him rather than vice versa.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Get in contact with her.

What have you got to lose?
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Yeah, you could have a week of sending inane text messages until she gets freaked out and cuts off all contact ahead of you.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

That was the best week of my life Mike. I still cant work out why you stopped responding
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Let's just say it wasn't the best week of my life.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                "Doing it right" would be to move on, which has a possibility of getting her into you again, but that's not the point.
                This is good advice. But I wonder why albie keeps posting personal things like this?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  I haven't talked to her in months. How would that do me any good? I will never get anyone if I followed this advice and just waited for them to come to me.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Reminds me..
                    Attached Files
                    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

try this.
                      Last edited by self biased; July 6, 2012, 08:51.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

She was interested enough in me to come to my job and ask for my number months ago. I don't see why that interest would be completely gone because she wanted to get back with her ex-boyfriend at the time.

There's a reason why I'm trying to pursue her again, though, out of nowhere. I checked out her facebook and she posted this:

Damn. **** me.

Anyway, I sent her a friend request and a message asking what she's been up to and if she found a job. Wish me luck.
                        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; January 16, 2014, 17:23.

Comment

So wished.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

She accepted my friend request but hasn't responded to my message. That's half promising.

Comment

I like the "similar threads" listing for this thread.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X