Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    You're assuming I'm an aetheist.

Is that an atheist who lived in pre-medieval Anglo-Saxon areas?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

As a manufacturing Christian, I find that very funny.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        Is that an atheist who lived in pre-medieval Anglo-Saxon areas?
        It's someone who worships alter egos. I am the son of the alter ego... all of which suggests DaShi will not accept me as his Savior.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          3. Suppose you come on here and start a thread about a deathly ill family member of yours. Once it becomes clear that s/he is not going to die, I remark, "hey, I bet you'll be a bit friendlier to God from now on, huh? " Would this be a douche thing to do, and if so, how does it meaningfully differ from what you said?
          No, not at all. But then again, I would see that you were happy in the first place my relative wasn't dead or seriously injured.

Anyway, since you are the only one in this thread who could possibly be personally offended, I am sorry to have hurt your feelings.

All the rest of you, go chew on a nut.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

It's not that I'm terribly personally offended or anything. It's just that you essentially picked a fight for no reason. But if you like, we'll drop it.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

If I were ever to leave Apolyton permanently, it would be because of threads like this. Are we so incapable of being civil?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                It's not that I'm terribly personally offended or anything. It's just that you essentially picked a fight for no reason. But if you like, we'll drop it.
                I didn't mean to pick a fight.

I thought your family was fine and threw in that remark. Obviously you didn't appreciate that so yes let's drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  If I were ever to leave Apolyton permanently, it would be because of threads like this. Are we so incapable of being civil?

Welcome to the Internet.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

/me sighs.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh. My. God.

Not even threads about serious concerns about a family member is safe here.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Don't you mean ... "are safe"? (prompted by Eloks other thread about Nazis, which has somehow remained more classy than this thread.)

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                          I didn't mean to pick a fight.

I thought your family was fine and threw in that remark. Obviously you didn't appreciate that so yes let's drop it.
                          The fact that you still don't get it says a lot about you.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            The fact that you still don't get it says a lot about you.
                            boohoohoo...
                            Last edited by dannubis; June 28, 2012, 08:10.

Comment

• "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I take it that's in reaction to my nephew getting better, Doc? It's hard to tell with such an eclectic smiley collection...
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X