Please pray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Anyway, thanks for waiting until after the crisis passed to remind us that you are an atheist and like to be a douche about it.
    +1
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well, I was going to title this thread "Please instantaneously acquire superior medical expertise to what's available at Johns Hopkins and haul your arse down to Maryland," but it seemed awfully verbose. Anyway, thanks for waiting until after the crisis passed to remind us that you are an atheist and like to be a douche about it.
      My reaction was not meant to be douchy so you can come of your high horse and don't pop a vain.
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Hopkins can deal with most popped veins, buy I shall sacrifice a small child to Cthulhu to prevent an aneurism. (Ooo... could someone pray for the child I'm sacrificing... so it won't be in vain?)
        Last edited by Uncle Sparky; June 26, 2012, 18:05.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
          My reaction was not meant to be douchy so you can come of your high horse and don't pop a vain.
          vein - not vain
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

dp
            Last edited by MrFun; June 26, 2012, 16:14.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So you were negligently douchy?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

He is so accomplished at douche-fu that he does it effortlessly, like breathing. He is one with his douchehood.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Could be talking about the vanity of thinking a personal god of yours will cure child 'a' because you beseech him/her/them and let child 'b' die. Try rolling a double zero on 2d10. What claptrap.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    So you were negligently douchy?
                    No. You "religeous" folks have long toes when someone says/does something that you essentially can not disagree with, but which is at the same time in conflict with the dogmas you put on yourselves.

Comment

one two double post.

Comment

He is so accomplished at douche-fu that he does it effortlessly, like breathing. He is one with his douchehood.
                        That is actually a very douchy comment.

Comment

Mr Fun, I did get YOUR attention, now didn't I ?

Comment

"My nephew might be dying."
                            "That sucks."
                            "Nevermind, he's not dying anymore."
                            "Oh. Well in that case, **** you!"
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Well, I was going to title this thread "Please instantaneously acquire superior medical expertise to what's available at Johns Hopkins and haul your arse down to Maryland," but it seemed awfully verbose. Anyway, thanks for waiting until after the crisis passed to remind us that you are an atheist and like to be a douche about it.
                              Thanks for using the illness of a relative to remind us that you're a christian and a jerk when someone doesn't have the same beliefs as you.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Speaking as both a physician and an atheist, if your reaction was not meant to be douchy, you failed in a rather spectacular fashion.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X