No announcement yet.

$100,000 raised for bus monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By that logic, the most successful police are the ones who are victims of crime.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Hey, if there is no other crime except against the police, that's decent .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ben can be trained to control kids that age
        It couldn't be that I'm good at watching and taking care of children. Nah.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

So, all four families of the bullies have their houses under police watch because of continuing death threats. Sounds like they need a vacation - Imran, since you know the website that set up the bus monitor's fund, could you set one up for the kids and provide a link?
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

$680,603

And still waiting for Oerdin to explain what the **** he was talking about.

I'll wait

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
            X