MSNBC Creatively Edits Romney Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They punished America for that.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

BTW Romney was caught lying again in that very speech. At least according to RT. The form for a doctor to switch where their medicare/medicaid payments get sent is actually two pages long instead of Romney's claimed 30 pages long.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ah ha! So MSNBC cut that part of the speech as part of their rightwing agenda!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No, I didn't say that. I said Romney was caught once again blatantly lying.

Comment

Tommy Christopher is a White House correspondent from Lakehurst, NJ? RT loves pulling weirdos out of nowhere, and pretending like they're serious players. I love RT for their insanity (after all, they supported Ron Paul), but they're a propaganda machine funded by the Kremlin, and we should be really cautious about anything they say.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Wawa is awesome, so Al is right there.

He's 100% freaking wrong on the sub/hoagie/hero debate. It's a freaking sub, even wiki says so:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

dp, because Al is super wrong!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                  Tommy Christopher is a White House correspondent from Lakehurst, NJ? RT loves pulling weirdos out of nowhere, and pretending like they're serious players. I love RT for their insanity (after all, they supported Ron Paul), but they're a propaganda machine funded by the Kremlin, and we should be really cautious about anything they say.
                  They are funded by the Russian government much like Radio Free Europe (and half a dozen others) are funded by the US government though they claim to be editorially independent like the BBC. That said, they do have pieces which seem to be propaganda and they don't have a big name so they do have a hard time getting big name guests.

Comment

Let's put it this way: if the optometrist told him that, how is he blatantly lying?
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      Wawa is awesome, so Al is right there.

He's 100% freaking wrong on the sub/hoagie/hero debate. It's a freaking sub, even wiki says so:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_sandwich
                      What do you know? You're from North Jersey!

Wawa calls it a hoagie and that's what's most relevant here.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Figured Oerdin would be a fan of New Pravda.
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          What do you know? You're from North Jersey!

Wawa calls it a hoagie and that's what's most relevant here.
                          I'm from South Jersey, Ocean County. We always called it by its proper name: a sub.

Comment

They call them hoagies in Pittsburgh.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              I'm from South Jersey, Ocean County. We always called it by its proper name: a sub.
                              Not at Wawa. It's a hoagie at Wawa. I already showed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                BTW Romney was caught lying again in that very speech. At least according to RT. The form for a doctor to switch where their medicare/medicaid payments get sent is actually two pages long instead of Romney's claimed 30 pages long.

True dat.
                                So now Russia Times is the place to go for accurate news about American politics? If they were discussing Medicaid instead of Medicare however, I'd like to point out that Medicaid is a state run program, not a Federal program.
                                Last edited by Dr Strangelove; June 21, 2012, 08:44.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X