Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSNBC Creatively Edits Romney Speech

How are these people still in business?
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

It's obvious why they're still in business... they're like FOX News... this country would be so much better if everyone who relies on one of those two channels as their primary source of news was drowned in the ocean.

Comment

Wow. I'm going to Loblaw's right now to get a sandwich.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        It's obvious why they're still in business... they're like FOX News... this country would be so much better if everyone who relies on one of those two channels as their primary source of news was drowned in the ocean.
        that would make plenty of space for immigrants again
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Weren't they they same ones who edited the George Zimmerman 911 call to make it more racist?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

That crossed my mind, but I haven't bothered to check.

Comment

Yes, yes they were.

Comment

Yup. That's MSNBC for you. It hits harder if you watch it without the context and it just looks like wow Romney is an old man out of touch.

****ing MSNBC

And I've never seen Romney shown in the media making a down-to-earth argument and being funny. Since most Americans are only getting their view of him from the media, this sucks.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I keep coming back to this and thinking, "is this all you got, msnbc? This is what you've been reduced to? You can't find anything real, so you started making **** up?"

Comment

Romney seems a little out of touch, but the media is presenting a caricature.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                      I keep coming back to this and thinking, "is this all you got, msnbc? This is what you've been reduced to? You can't find anything real, so you started making **** up?"
                      Have you been watching MSNBC? The primetime lineup is the biggest joke on television.
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

nm

Comment

Man, TMM going to blow his lid if he ever watches Fox News.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Every news company cuts out extraneous junk and the difference is the good media companies don't change the meaning of the statement while companies like Fox Noise edit the **** out of it so that it appears the person said the exact opposite of what they actually said. I personally have absolutely no problem with editing out the worthless in between talk which is off topic.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Even if it "changes the meaning of the statement" which MSNBC did here?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X