• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Az View Post
    my god, homos are dumb.

wait, let me try to be more inclusive:

thank god I am a straight male
    So you can assert how straight you are by objectifying women? What?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      The U.S. has never won a conflict and kept the land that was "won".
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        I briefly considered reading the whole thread to see how we got this far afield, but I thought better of it, so for no particular reason, I give you

There's some god damn straight pride for you ****ing pussies.
        Do you know how many straight dudes will have wet, sticky keyboards, because of you, now?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
          Do you know how many straight dudes will have wet, sticky keyboards, because of you, now?
          :barf:
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Zero, what kind of disgusting slob ejaculates all over their keyboard when they masturbate?

Comment

• Or ejaculates on their fingers then touches the keyboard. What the ****? Pretty sure if your fingers are in front of your dick, you're doing something wrong.

Maybe there's more sexual differences between gays and straights than I thought.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Dancing blonde

Has anyone said this yet?

Now that's what I call a straight pride jerk

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here's betting that post doesn't get any thanks.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here's betting that post doesn't get any thanks.
                    How much?
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      Zero, what kind of disgusting slob ejaculates all over their keyboard when they masturbate?
                      Or for that matter sneezes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        Has anyone said this yet?

Now that's what I call a straight pride jerk

Albie, you're alright.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I briefly considered reading the whole thread to see how we got this far afield, but I thought better of it, so for no particular reason, I give you

There's some god damn straight pride for you ****ing pussies.
                          I can think of several women I know that would also enjoy this...
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The mere fact that it would bother you that people of alternative sexualities hold a festive event around it, shows that there is a point in doing it.
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris View Post
                              The mere fact that it would bother you that people of alternative sexualities hold a festive event around it, shows that there is a point in doing it.
                              While I've never witnessed a gay pride parade, I understand that they can involve leather, intense gay innuendo and astronomical levels of what they call "camp." I do not fear or hate gay people, but nor do I wish to encounter any of those things.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                                So you can assert how straight you are by objectifying women? What?
                                I would answer, but I just tripped over my brain.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X