Dear "Straight Pride" Jerk . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    You should really learn some facts, Lonestar. I don't guess you have to. It's not really a requirement for blabbering bull****.

Verily, I am being buried in kettles and pots over here.

You going to retract your statement? I'll be more than happy to do the same with mine.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      Considering only a tiny fraction of soldiers see combat, this dickwaving contest seems pretty stupid to me.
      Most vets don't call others cowards because they don't like how a conversation is going, but I guess that's how they roll at the Fort Worth VFW.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
        Ummm, I was in that same combat zone in the 90's, I bet we got shot at as many times as you did. It sucked when we ran out of soda in the soda machines.

Oh wait, what was the ribbon you got?

I got the Southwest Asia Expeditionary Medal with 2, count 'em, 2 bronze stars.
        Both GWOTs + the OIF ribbon. They don't issue service stars on GWOT ribbons.

Also, wouldn't that be three times deployment if there are two stars?

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm getting a medal from my ROTC cadre for having a GPA above 3.0! Go me, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
            Both GWOTs + the OIF ribbon. They don't issue service stars on GWOT ribbons.

Also, wouldn't that be three times deployment if there are two stars?
            Nope, you got one star with the ribbon.

GWOT sounds like a gedunk medal, like the National Defense Service Medal.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Considering only a tiny fraction of soldiers see combat, this dickwaving contest seems pretty stupid to me.
              That was kinda my point, expeditionary medals aren't that big a deal.

ACK!

Comment

Nope, you got one star with the ribbon.

GWOT sounds like a gedunk medal, like the National Defense Service Medal.

ACK!
                Can't get GWOT wihtout actually, you know, deploying in support of GWOT. There are some people who go to, like, England or some place and they qualify for the GWOT Service, but Expeditionary requires you to be a little bit closer to where the shooting is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                  Can't get GWOT wihtout actually, you know, deploying in support of GWOT. There are some people who go to, like, England or some place and they qualify for the GWOT Service, but Expeditionary requires you to be a little bit closer to where the shooting is.

Yeah, Service = National Defense
                  Expeditionary = Southwest Asia.

Still, I'm sure you weren't shot at, much like me.

ACK!

Comment

Yeah, Service = National Defense
                    Expeditionary = Southwest Asia.

Still, I'm sure you weren't shot at, much like me.

ACK!
                    Guess again skippy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      A lot of us that were nerds in high school got beat up by the jocks for being nerds. We didn't respond by having parades. We went out in the real world, made money, stole their women, and relegated them to picking up our trash. That's the way it's done. Well I guess it would be silly for the gays to steal our women. But you get my point.
                      Hmmm... You're kind of like those people you talk about.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        Hey guys, I'm getting a medal from my ROTC cadre for having a GPA above 3.0! Go me, right?

Army. Medals for everybody!
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Maybe if the government gave people medals for being gays, they wouldn't need parades.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I briefly considered reading the whole thread to see how we got this far afield, but I thought better of it, so for no particular reason, I give you

There's some god damn straight pride for you ****ing pussies.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Guynemer
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                I briefly considered reading the whole thread to see how we got this far afield, but I thought better of it, so for no particular reason, I give you

There's some god damn straight pride for you ****ing pussies.

my god, homos are dumb.

wait, let me try to be more inclusive:

thank god I am a straight male
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X