Falkland Islanders to hold referendum over sovereignty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Brits didn't get us to abandon slavery, Republicans did.
    Their leader was pre-occupied with the vampire menace. Don't you know anything?

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
      Oerdin just hates Muslims as far as I am aware. Argies don't rate on his bigotry scale.
      I give him more credit than that. His hate has much larger scope than mere Muslims.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        Funny, I thought the Brits were too busy making fun of Lincoln to mention abolishing slavery. Did they mention it to the confederates while fêting them?
        As another random tangent is needed, you need to read up on the West Africa Squadron dear boy. Oh, and the HMS Black Joke
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I give him more credit than that. His hate has much larger scope than mere Muslims.
          True, it extends to Mexicans as well.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

So do you. I am well aware of GB's actions in other parts of the world, but when it came to us, you just couldn't help yourselves...

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

What's that got to do with me?

Comment

Don't DanS me. You know damn well what you wrote in post 48.

Comment

What did I write?

Comment

Given every post of mine in this thread had been anything but serious, I'm lost as to what you think I'm supposed to have done.

Comment

You said I need to read more history. As in general history. You didn't specify until after I replied.

Comment

I can assure you that I wasn't being serious (whatever my wording was). Any edit I made was before I'd even seen your reply.

Comment

Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                            I hate you for being both stupi and a troll, I know that.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            True, it extends to Mexicans as well.
                            Now you're just pulling crap out of your ass again. Don't you ever get tired of having your hand covered with your own feces.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

How long has Ben been repeating this "Oerdin hates Mexicans" lie?

Comment

I've gotten used to him making **** up and everyone here already knows he's a liar.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X