Falkland Islanders to hold referendum over sovereignty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
    Oh, you make it too easy, ****bird. No ****, Semtex was easy to hide as a standalone explosive in a letter bomb, or in a tape recorder a la Pan Am 103. If you've got a car bomb full of more than a ton of goddamn nitrate fertilizer, then there's not much use to worrying about hiding the Semtex, is there, moron? "Gee, there's a car with over a ton of fertilizer that smells like ****, should we check it out?" "Naaah, we can't detect any Semtex in it, so it must be nothing. Just some little old lady going to do some gardening."

Do you think they drove the ****ing truck over to Manchester from Belfast? The difficulty of detecting Semtex was useful for the PIRA because they had to smuggle the **** into Northern Ireland, then sneak it into Great Britain, then keep it hidden until they were ready to use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
      The majority of those killed by the PIRA and other republican paramilitaries (52%) were members of the British security services. Only 35% were civilians. Killing civilians was a bad move politically, so they wisely tried to limit it.

Those killed by British security forces, on the other hand, were majority civilian (52%). Their ****ty Unionist allies managed to kill 85% civilians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tro...Responsibility
      Nice selective reading, but I'm not surprised since you've spent the last decade repeating fifth grade. From your own ****ing link :

It is often disputed whether some civilians were members of paramilitary organisations due to their secretive nature. Several casualties were listed as civilians by CAIN but are now claimed by the IRA as their members, Padraig O'Seanachain (Patrick Shanaghan) for example

The British Army and security forces made themselves identifiable by wearing uniforms, not hiding among the civilian population.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Do you think they drove the ****ing truck over to Manchester from Belfast? The difficulty of detecting Semtex was useful for the PIRA because they had to smuggle the **** into Northern Ireland, then sneak it into Great Britain, then keep it hidden until they were ready to use it.
        No, I think they packed the whole 1500 kg up your arse.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

No, I think they packed the whole 1500 kg up your arse.
          Good comeback. You're really impressing me with your knowledge here.

Comment

• You're too stupid to comprehend how stupid you are. Do you really think it's that ****ing difficult to smuggle in (or make, if you've got a uni chemistry degree and half decent lab) a few pounds of high-order plastic explosives? In a country, like many others, where tons cocaine and other illegal items are readily available? Let alone an island country with a million ports and landings? Yes, the UK is a fascist police state where every citizen is a cop with explosive sniffing dogs.

Comment

• You've got the Spanish/Argies and now PIRA. So what anti-Brit group are you going to play Blanket Betty for next?

Comment

You're too stupid to comprehend how stupid you are. Do you really think it's that ****ing difficult to smuggle in (or make, if you've got a uni chemistry degree and half decent lab) a few pounds of high-order plastic explosives?
                Do you really think the PIRA smuggled in a "few pounds" of Semtex? Jane's estimates that 3 tons of Semtex was destroyed as part of the PIRA's 2005 arms decommissioning.

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat View Post
                Yes, the UK is a fascist police state where every citizen is a cop with explosive sniffing dogs.
                Northern Ireland during the latter part of The Troubles was a police state, with British Army, police, loyalist paramilitaries, and SOF roaming around and shooting suspects on site.
                Last edited by Tupac Shakur; March 21, 2013, 23:56.

Comment

You've got the Spanish/Argies and now PIRA. So what anti-Brit group are you going to play Blanket Betty for next?
                  You internet know-it-alls are real tough until someone who actually knows what the **** they're talking about decides to set you straight. The secret to a quality troll is making dumbfucks with more pride than brains face up to uncomfortable truths.
                  Last edited by Tupac Shakur; March 21, 2013, 23:56.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tupac Shakur;6207487]Do you really think the PIRA smuggled in a "few pounds" of Semtex? Jane's estimates that 3 tons of Semtex was destroyed as part of the PIRA's 2005 arms decommissioning.

So they used three tons of Semtex in the bomb in Manchester? That was the discussion, moron. Nice shift though.

Northern Ireland during the latter part of The Troubles was a police state, with British Army, police, loyalist paramilitaries, and SOF roaming around and shooting suspects on site.
                    Funny, I never noticed that Manchester was in Northern Ireland? Maybe it moved between the 1970s and 1990s? Real active seismic zone, I guess. Maybe driven by your flatulence.

Comment

You internet know-it-alls are real tough until someone who actually knows what the **** they're talking about decides to set you straight. The secret to a quality troll is making dumbfucks with more pride than brains face up to uncomfortable truths.
                      If you know the secret to a quality troll, why don't you try making one for once?

And you "know what the **** you're talking about?"

All you can manage is to quote some wiki article that may or may not actually support whatever point you think you're trying to make.

Comment

That was the discussion, moron. Nice shift though.
                        No, the discussion was about why the PIRA would want to use Semtex; you just want to ignore the logical point that they needed to smuggle in high-explosive acquired in the '70s and '80s and hide it for years in the police state that was Northern Ireland in order for it to even be available for use in a 1996 bombing in Manchester. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to allow you to ignore history and reality just so you can defend your retarded and ill-informed "they used Semtex because they were incompetent amateurs!" argument.

Comment

• Fifth grade reading still got you down?

You mean they needed that Semtex 25 years in advance of the bombing? What, does it age like whiskey? A bottle of MacSemtex 20 if you please?

No, they're amateurs because you have one of two cases - either they couldn't control the time of detonation properly, because they were ****ups, or they're lying and you need a case or two of mouthwash to take care of that PIRA spooge odor on your breath because they didn't give a rat's ass about civilian casualties. It wasn't their "professionalism" or their "competence" - it was their desire for political gain by saying "look, we warned everyone, we gave them a chance to evacuate, it's all their fault waah waah waah" so toilet tongue-scrubbers like you could try to justify them, even as an ignorant troll.

Comment

You mean they needed that Semtex 25 years in advance of the bombing? What, does it age like whiskey? A bottle of MacSemtex 20 if you please?

The PIRA got their Semtex from Libya in the '70s and '80s. That's a fact, which is probably why you want to ignore it like all the others.

No, they're amateurs because you have one of two cases - either they couldn't control the time of detonation properly, because they were ****ups, or they're lying and you need a case or two of mouthwash to take care of that PIRA spooge odor on your breath because they didn't give a rat's ass about civilian casualties. It wasn't their "professionalism" or their "competence" - it was their desire for political gain by saying "look, we warned everyone, we gave them a chance to evacuate, it's all their fault waah waah waah"
                            This doesn't even make sense.

Comment

• Damn, PIRA bombmaking was really sophisticated by the '90s.

Comment

The PIRA got their Semtex from Libya in the '70s and '80s. That's a fact, which is probably why you want to ignore it like all the others.
                                The sun rises in the east. That's a fact too, and it's equally irrelevant to why and whether the dumb ****s needed to use Semtex at all in a fertilizer based car bomb.

This doesn't even make sense.
                                Not surprised your pus-filled cranium can't figure out that your heroes are assclowns.

Comment

Working...
                                X