Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    YOU MEAN MANATEE, ASSFACE.
    Your community college Intro to Family Guy course finally pays off!

Comment

• And it only just began!
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Wait, are you accusing me of being a sock puppet?
        It's possible you and Wiglaf are actual people, but unlikely.

Comment

• You are an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            So you think that the fact that I am TJHSST class of 2011 and CMU class of 2015 is made up, and Kuciwalker isn't really my brother, and I don't live in Fairfax, Virginia and have an identical twin brother? Honestly, that's probably way more than enough information to find me on the internet, but I encourage you not to, because that would be kinda weird.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

So you think that the fact that I am TJHSST class of 2011 and CMU class of 2015 is made up, and Kuciwalker isn't really my brother, and I don't live in Fairfax, Virginia and have an identical twin brother? Honestly, that's probably way more than enough information to find me on the internet, but I encourage you not to, because that would be kinda weird.
              I have no opinion on whether such a person exists.

Comment

It is highly implausible.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Two HC's? Oh my ****ing god..

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                    ELOK... STUCK IN SECOND GRADE WITH THE IQ OF A THIRD GRADER
                    A second grader with the IQ of a third graders would be a genius...
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      You're an idiot.

Comment

• Christianity

North Carolina Pastor: Trap Gays and Lesbians Behind Electrified Fences

A North Carolina church pastor’s call for gays and lesbians to be fenced in so they can eventually die off has triggered outrage among gay-rights and anti-hate groups, with one local citizens organization planning a protest in response.

Follow @msnbc_us

The Catawba Valley Citizens Against Hate said it was organizing a peaceful protest against Pastor Charles Worley on Sunday in front of Providence Road Baptist Church just outside Maiden, N.C., “to tell the world that hate is not welcome in our community.”

The group said the protest would be “in the ideals of Dr. Martin Luther King and Gandhi.”

“We will not scream, shout or taunt Pastor Worley or his church’s members,” it said on its Facebook page.

The protest organizer, Laura Tipton, who lives in nearby Hickory, N.C., said she's gotten a tremendous outpouring of support and now expects "400 or more" people to attend.

"I think the message needs to get out, especially because this is a North Carolina church and North Carolina has gotten a very bad rap," Tipton told msnbc.com. "I think it's important that people know that not all of us feel this way, that there is support for the LGBT community in this state."

Worley’s Mother’s Day sermon suggesting that “lesbians and queers” should be rounded up to die off touched off a firestorm after a video of it was posted on YouTube this week by the Catawba Valley citizens group.

The 71-year-old Worley delivered the sermon on May 13, apparently in response to President Barack Obama’s public endorsement a few days earlier of same-sex marriage. Just a day before Obama’s announcement, North Carolina voters approved by a considerable margin a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage and same-sex civil unions in their state.

In the sermon, an animated Worley told the congregation of his independent Baptist church:

“I figured a way out, a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers but I couldn’t get it pass the Congress – build a great big large fence, 50 or a hundred mile long. Put all the lesbians in there, fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals. And have that fence electrified so they can’t get out.

And you know what? In a few years they will die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce. If a man ever has a young'un, praise God he will be the first.”

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          I'm sorry you don't like it but hatred of gays is wide spread among Southern Baptists and they're supporting all sorts of extreme measures. A baptist preacher in NC wants to round up all the gays and lesbians in the state and put them into a concentration camp with barbed wire and electrified fences so they can't escape and infect good christian people with their gayness. At least he says he'd actually feed the gays while he waits for them to die out.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/0...ral/?hpt=hp_c1
                          Congratulations, Asher, you got nearly week-old leftovers from Dinner.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• You're reading his posts?
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Congratulations, Asher, you got nearly week-old leftovers from Dinner.
                              Man, Asher is like a poor man's GNN.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                                Congratulations, Asher, you got nearly week-old leftovers from Dinner.
                                I just want to know if this pun was unintentional or you are continuing your string of atrocities.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X